From: FromTheRafters on
"Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday> wrote in message
> JD wrote:

>> As I have ask everyone here, please stop replying to them.

[...]

> Now ... at what point does an image become sexually-oriented?

When it's 'always on top'?

From: tedT on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 01:58:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bef25d1.694218(a)EDCBIC:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>>Folk
>>>should also understand that Malwarebytes has nothing whatsoever to do
>>>with my posts here; and that I am a former employee, I have nothing
>>>whatsoever to do with Malwarebytes other than being a happy end user
>>>like the rest of you
>>
>> Former?
>> what happened
>
>I'm under a non disclosure contract. I can't provide anymore details than
>what I already have.

They probably caught him trying to lower the hammer as the starwars
poster said he would. Too risky having a creep like that around. It
is very strange that they hired him in the beginning. It makes me
wonder if MBAM isn't a product of one or more virus writers
themselves. Otherwise, why would anyone hire such a known p.o.s.
virus writer/passer like Raid to begin with? Another reason I'd
never touch the damn program myself.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: <tedT(a)rewaa.com>

| They probably caught him trying to lower the hammer as the starwars
| poster said he would. Too risky having a creep like that around. It
| is very strange that they hired him in the beginning. It makes me
| wonder if MBAM isn't a product of one or more virus writers
| themselves. Otherwise, why would anyone hire such a known p.o.s.
| virus writer/passer like Raid to begin with? Another reason I'd
| never touch the damn program myself.

Fine, don't touch the program. Malwarebytes doesn't care.

However I know the reason why Dustin is no longer a Malware Researcher at Malwarebytes and
it has *NOTHING* to do with his past nor anything to do with creating malware, authoring
malware or anything you are insinuating.

Too bad., You just can't handle the fact that he grew up and did something good with his
life instead of being in the VX world.

--
Dave

From: Bullwinkle on
Are you not man enough to carry on for yourself?

Why do you hide behid a woman?

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

--
Dave

From: Dustin Cook on
tedT(a)rewaa.com wrote in news:n2b1v5566o3q3qsq5sipoidef45o3mckgr(a)4ax.com:

> On Sun, 16 May 2010 01:58:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4bef25d1.694218(a)EDCBIC:

>>> Former?
>>> what happened
>>
>>I'm under a non disclosure contract. I can't provide anymore details
>>than what I already have.
>
> They probably caught him trying to lower the hammer as the starwars
> poster said he would. Too risky having a creep like that around. It
> is very strange that they hired him in the beginning. It makes me
> wonder if MBAM isn't a product of one or more virus writers
> themselves. Otherwise, why would anyone hire such a known p.o.s.
> virus writer/passer like Raid to begin with? Another reason I'd
> never touch the damn program myself.

Heh, I was hired for my skill; not someones percieved notion of a
threateing or p.o.s person; as you seem to think I am.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior