From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

> Again the term "dumb as a stick."
>
> Sometimes I throw a stick so my neighbor's dog will chase it.
> Sometimes the dog returns the stick and expects me to throw it again.
> This really has nothing to do with dumb as a stick but I do have
> experience with sticks. 8-)
>
> God I know it's hard to not keep throwing the stick to the neighbor's
> dog but every time you throw the stick, it just comes back, dumber
> than before.

oh please, jd ... if you can't explain to anyone how you define what is
vulgar or sexually oriented, how can you expect there to be any standard to
judge an image?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Max Wachtel on
The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic was
unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.
--
This post was created using Opera: http://www.opera.com
Virus Removal Instructions
From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Max Wachtel wrote:
> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
> story.

This is an exceptionally complex concept--one too involved for her tiny
little brain to comprehend.

And she's a lousy troll, to boot.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Max Wachtel on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 21:27:56 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries
<rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote:

> Max Wachtel wrote:
>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>> story.
>
> This is an exceptionally complex concept--one too involved for her tiny
> little brain to comprehend.

I'll try to use small words.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>

| The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
| opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic was
| unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.

No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached graphic, the post was
removed. After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

--
Dave