From: ~BD~ on

----- Original Message -----
From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
Newsgroups:
alt.privacy.spyware,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.comp.virus,microsoft.public.security.virus
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 4:21 AM
Subject: Re: Is MBAM a 100% safe application?

> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>
>
> | The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and his
> | opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that the pic
> was
> | unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of story.
>

> No, he received no warning.

Ah! The truth at last! :) I received NO warning.

> After the 1st post with the attached graphic, the post was
> removed.

When I checked to make sure it was there - it wasn't. I know full well
that
things go awry when computing, so I simply re-posted the image NOT
intending
to cause offense - it was meant to be a bit of fun!

> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

Indeed I was. A silly fit of pique in my opinion - unless there is more
this incident than meets the eye.

A question for David Lipman - please advise - just *how* do you know
that
this is an accurate picture of what happened? Dustin Cook ( a
Malwarebytes
employee?) said a while ago, incorrectly, that a warning *was* issued!
Folk
reading here need to know whose word they can trust!

--
Dave BD

From: Bullwinkle on
So call off your fatass pig nose lap dog troll.

"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

--
Dave BD

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk>

People know they can't trust YOU !~

It doesn't matter the content of the picture and it doesn't matter that you didn't receive
a warning.

Both are moot points just READ the AUP/ToS that YOU agreed to. Nothing in there states
about and form of warning.

All that matters is that you violated the AUP/ToS you agreed to and thus you were ToS'd.

End of Story !

--
Dave

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>
>
>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>> story.
>

> No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached
> graphic, the post was removed.

For a normally intelligent person, the removal of the post would be warning
enough.

> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com>

>>> The point is that the mod thought the image was in violation and
>>> his opinion is all that matters. BD was warned by the mod that
>>> the pic was unacceptable and that is that. He was banned. End of
>>> story.

>> No, he received no warning. After the 1st post with the attached
>> graphic, the post was removed.

| For a normally intelligent person, the removal of the post would be warning
| enough.

>> After the 2cnd post, he was subsequently banned.

| He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Not even an 'edge'.

--
Dave