From: FromTheRafters on
<tedT(a)rewaa.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 15 May 2010 15:53:39 -0700, ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>Dustin Cook wrote:
>>>Folk
>>>should also understand that Malwarebytes has nothing whatsoever to do
>>>with my posts here; and that I am a former employee, I have nothing
>>>whatsoever to do with Malwarebytes other than being a happy end user
>>>like the rest of you
>>
>>Former?
>>what happened
>
> He's probably lying to take the heat off the jerks at MBAM who hired
> him. I did use the Google to look up this swine's past, as the anon
> poster suggested. He is a p.o.s. Those in this group defending him
> show that their parents taught them nothing about morality. But then
> those are the times we live in.

Leave my parents out of this!

....and where's your faith in humanity?

From: FromTheRafters on
Sweet Jane, not another one!

From: Jenn on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)nospam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>
>>> No, he received no warning.
>>
>> Ah! The truth at last! :) I received NO warning.
>
> I mistakenly assumed that you would understand the picture being
> deleted was a warning not to do it again. My bad. I will try to be
> much more specific in exactly what I intend to say to you from here
> on out.

It's about time you let everyone know that Dave was telling the truth about
not getting a warning.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

That is a warning. And he received it 2 times. I don't understand why he and
yourself are the 2 only ones that do not understand that. Most all others and
including myself know this.
Instead of being in a chat group and if you would be participating in help groups
then you would know this. Aside from this BD knows this quite well since it is not
the first time around with similar deletions and explanations . He just played coy
so as he can have sympathy and backup. Typical BD. Looks more and more that you are
the dumb one.

From: JD on
They get it. They've got you and a few others replying to the same bs
over and over and over and over and over again. No matter what you
explain, they have a question. And it just goes on and on and on and on
and on.

"Why is the image vulgar?, define vulgar, I don't think it's vulgar, he
didn't get a warning, what is a warning?.

I have kill-filed the two of them but I still get to read this ongoing
dribble in people's replies to them.

And believe me, they know what they're doing because they both keep
changing their reply to name so I have to continue to update my filter
for them.

Peter Foldes wrote:
> Jenn
>
> That is a warning. And he received it 2 times. I don't understand why he
> and yourself are the 2 only ones that do not understand that. Most all
> others and including myself know this.
> Instead of being in a chat group and if you would be participating in
> help groups then you would know this. Aside from this BD knows this
> quite well since it is not the first time around with similar deletions
> and explanations . He just played coy so as he can have sympathy and
> backup. Typical BD. Looks more and more that you are the dumb one.

--
JD..