First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Presario V2000 max hard drive size
Ihave a Compaq Presario V2000 with an 80gb WD ATA drive. I'd like to max the hard drive size but cannot out how large a hard drive the bios will support. Here are the specs for the bios via dmidecode --type 0: Vendor: Hewlett-Packard Version: F.27 Release Date: 08/30/2006 Address: 0xE5BF0 Runtime S... 29 Jul 2010 14:05
Cross-referencing part numbers for Gateway laptop screen
I used to have a URL for cross-referencing part numbers for a Gateway screen. I have a W340UI which seems to take a LP141WX3-TLN1 Made by LG- Philips or a LTN141W3 Made by Samsung Does anyone know how to cross-reference this 14.1 1280x800 WXGA Glossy screen to get the part numbers (if there are any) for Chi... 26 Jul 2010 12:44
Replacing Dell Inspiron 1545 Back Cover
Hi. I have been looking for ages for any info on replacing the dell inspiron 1545 back cover. There's nothing specific to the dell Inspiron 1545 on net but I gathered some info from guides about other models and have so far been able to remove the back cover from the lcd screen. Now I don't know how to remove the li... 26 Jul 2010 12:44
Inspiron 8000
I have a an old Dell Inspiron 8000 that came with that shocking ME on it. I also have another Dell Inspiron 1520 with xP on it which is only 2 years old. Can I use the Inspiron 1520 installation operating system on my 10year old Inspiron 8000? I have all of the inspiron xP drivers for the 8000 as it came with a... 27 Jul 2010 10:36
Cheap jerseys shoes glasses bag necklace jewelry Etc.
Our Factory product collection is produced over 1000 types including Fashion jeans, watch, hat, shoes, jersey shoes, glasses, bag, necklace,belt, jewelry Etc. http://picasaweb.google.de/189trade Absolutely the most affordable price absolute guar... 25 Jul 2010 00:09
HP Pavillion zv5000 Power issue
I believe I am experiencing the same problem: Blinking lightning LED (continues to blink if Adapter pugged in, only blinks 3 times if adapter not in) With battery out and adapter in, absolutely nothing. Note: If only battery, power LED lights for about a second while lightning LED flashes 3 times, then nothing, If bot... 24 Jul 2010 11:14
[Ask] Android-based laptop + need to run Win XP apps
Executive Summary: * Unable to cross the chasm between Windows 7 to Windows XP, driven by a business need. (see thread below for details) {what is means for me? Answer: Think Android :-)} * Exploring whether the following innovation exists: * Laptop running Android OS. * Android software that suppor... 23 Jul 2010 16:55
Goldstar GS620 386sx/20
Hi all, I also I have a gs620, but unfortunately has the power board wrong and will not start, I'd like to get a plaque or a gs620, someone knows who can sell, thank you very much, J.C. (SPAIN) -- mokoyo ... 22 Jul 2010 21:19
proprietary HP dv6000 HD
My HP dv6000 laptop came with a Fujitsu 120GB HD. I cloned the 120GB HD onto a Hatachi 320GB HD which I intended to swap with the original HD in the laptop. Then I discovered that HP was loaded with a HD which had a non-standard pin-out. Does there exist an adapter to go between the Hatachi & the dv6000? D... 21 Jul 2010 20:13
Dell laptop, Windows 7 and "Blue Screen" Issue
Below is the configuration of my Dell laptop: MS Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit Intel Core2 CPU T7200 @ 2.00GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M Each time I power the machine after hibernation, I encounter a blue screen with the following error message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Unexpected shutdown ... I tr... 19 Jul 2010 15:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12