First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yes, do Go Away And NEVER Come Back!
On 13 Jun., 02:45, Bob Villa <pheeh.z...(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Jun 12, 10:12 am, Melanie Sands <Melanie_Sa...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: On 11 Jun., 18:34, Bob Villa <pheeh.z...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Signed, Smeegle Above all, what does management software have to do with Shakespeare... 11 Jul 2010 10:28
Multicoloured vertical lines on screen
Had a "multicoloured vertical lines on screen" problem with an Acer Aspire 7520G laptop and found a solution, which may be handy for others. Feel also free to comment if you have explanations for some of the rather strange observations made before finding the final solution. For reading the solution only, just skip... 13 Jun 2010 09:22
??????Go Away And NEVER Come Back!???????
Bob Villa <pheeh.zero(a)gmail.com> wrote: Signed, Smeegle Sehr gute Idee: PLONK ... 12 Jun 2010 12:39
Toshiba Laptops & USB 3
Love those Toshiba Qosmio gaming laptops, but anyone have an idea of when USB 3 will be incorporated into these units? ... 22 Jun 2010 10:28
Installing windows on my laptop without using my DVD-drive
Hello everyone, first of all m rather new here and theres actually just one thing i would like some information about. About 8 months ago, i was playing this computer game on my laptop and i got so pissed off at the game that i gave my laptop a good hit with my fist.... anyhow while i did that i broke 1 of the 2 Hard... 9 Jun 2010 05:20
Pioneer BD-ROM - burning dual layer discs
Hi, I just recently purchased a sony vaio i3 E series notebook. I use imgbrn to burn I tried to use imgbrn and the discs burns 50 percent then it dies. the burner is a pioneer bd-rom bdc td-02 1.01 ATAPI is there something i�m doing wrong? it burns the discs for 50% and then it dies (see I/O error message belo... 3 Jun 2010 10:01
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH!
WTB: Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, Macromedia, Symantec, Veritas and others software - WE PAY CASH! If you have complete or incomplete software packages, which include NFR, OEM, Academic, Retail, commercial or promotional items, we will give you top dollar for these products. Many companies purchase computers in bulk... 29 May 2010 10:16
Faulty Wifi in HP tablet notebook
On 29 Mayo, 07:54, BillW50 <Bill...(a)aol.kom> wrote: On 5/28/2010 6:43 PM, Roy wrote: Sounds like BS to me Roy. It is like less than a 5% chance it is the motherboard (unless the WiFi is on the motherboard, then maybe). So what kind of HP Tablet is this anyway? And what OS is running on it now? --... 5 Jun 2010 07:03
Faulty Wifi in HP tablet notebook
Hello group One lady friend of mine asked if there is a way to regain her notebook wireless internet connection ? Her notebook is already 2 years old and having that fault She had the unit brought to an HP service center and the guy there told her that it needs to replace the motherboard that will set her back b... 5 Jun 2010 14:42