First  |  Prev |
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Celebrity Voices for TOMTOM
Hi Guys, This is free on my site. Come on in and download. just follow this link. www.bobsnbecks.com The location is....Productscomingsoon.......Freesoftware.....Voices.zip This guy is charging ý1.75 on Ebay for this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOM-TOM-GO-VOICES_W0QQitemZ5800617481QQcategoryZ4668QQssPageName... 20 Aug 2005 14:44
DLL errors, can anyone explain and give me a solution?
I was recently running System Mechanic 5 on my Fujitsu Amilo laptop and i think i inadvertently deleted some system files (why the software lets me do this i have no idea), and I am now receiving this error "An exception occurred while trying to run FLDCLNR.dll, WIZARD_RunDLL". This happens every time i re-boot but... 3 Jul 2005 20:54
IBM THINKPAD A30 - FAN ERROR
I booted up last night and got a Fan Error. (Not sure what Error # it was.) I did a little research online and am not sure if it's a problem w/ the fan or the CMOS battery. I assume the CMOS battery is a lithium batery? Stupid Question: Is this some lithium battery I can pick up @ radio shack or something... 23 May 2005 22:40
Thinkpad (Intel(R) 82801CAM LPC Interface Controller - 248C)
would some kind person point me in the right direction on an "Unknown device" on a Thinkpad T23 it shows in properties as "Intel(R) 82801CAM LPC Interface Controller - 248C" but I can not seem to located the proper driver for it this condition exists in three(3) operating systems, 3 T23 laptops, XP Pro, Win 20... 26 Mar 2005 21:08
Password HP 4150
Hi, How can i brake bios password in HP Omnibook 4150? System hash code 03954.os. Thanks Artur ... 2 Apr 2005 20:18
HELP..IBM ERROR 0175: Bad CRC1, stop POST task
Hi hopefully someone here can help me with my T20 lap top When I power up I get an ERROR 0175: Bad CRC1, stop POST task message and then nothing happens I have to latest Bois update ready to load but the problem is none of the drives will work as the whole system freezes . I have searched everywhere for a soluti... 9 Mar 2005 09:33
LCD Backlight Replacement CCFL light bulb => European shops ?
The backlight of my laptop's LCD-screen (IBM Thinkpad X20, 12.2"-screen) is defective. The image is still displayed correctly although very faintly. I did some research and found out that there are two possible causes for this: 1) Broken CCFL light bulb 3) Broken inverter I will start by replacing the ligh... 1 Mar 2005 22:15
Toshiba Satellite Wallpaper
I'm Looking for the Wallpaper that come on the Toshiba Satellite with the 15.4 wide screen, also the screensaver. ... 24 Feb 2005 10:21
Touchpad Problems (Dell Latitude C610) - PLEASE HELP!!
I'm having some trouble with the touchpad on my Dell Latitude C610 and I don't know how much more I can take. I've done a little research and found that this is a problem a number of Dell customers are having but I haven't really made progress towards finding a solution. Basically the touchpad seems to take on a ... 14 Feb 2005 20:51
How to open my ACi case (jewel jade/compal ACL10 clone)
I have an ACi laptop, bought in the UK. It's very similar to this one: http://margo.student.utwente.nl/simon/ongoing/jade8060.php which the site says is a compal ACL10 clone. Mine says ACL10 underneath, too. Anyway, from time to time the fan makes a noise like a diesel powered drill, so I want to 1) clean it... 14 Feb 2005 20:51