First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Wireless hotkey
Hello, I have bought a new EI System 3086 laptop. It has hotkeys for wireless, internet explorer and mail. When windows starts up wireless is disabled. It is only enabled by pressing the wireless hotkey. How do I make wireless enabled by default? ... 20 Nov 2006 18:12
Barebones Gateway Solo 2500 Screen Problems
I recently assigned myself to the task of refurbishing a barebones Gateway Solo 2500. It has RAM, a DVD drive, a video card, and not much else. When I start it up (with the power cord, there is no battery), the power led comes on, and it begins to access the bootable cd that I have in the drive. Near as I can tell,... 11 Nov 2006 10:27
Toshiba satellite bios update (2nd comment)
I forgot to mention in my last post (reply to yours) that the full model number as written on the base is PS183A-2Q54PP. I had left the second section off my original post in a foolish moment of thinking that it was machine specific (i.e. part of a serial number). Confusingly, that doesn't quite match anything on ... 16 Oct 2006 18:08
RPC8394 TPM reader
Hi Everybody; Anyone knows where to get the RPC8394 TPM reader software please?? Help appreciated Thank you Mohamed Elnamaky ... 10 Oct 2006 16:48
Compal HEL80
Hello, I have Compal HEL80 Notebook running Windows XP Pro SP2. There is a peculiar problem with a keyboard. One key: * (Asterisk) does not work. It does nothing. When pressing that key is feels okey, not broken but nothing appears to any Window. Compal HEL80 has touchpad and fingerprint reader. I looked th... 20 Aug 2006 12:03
HP Pavilion dv8000 Memory
Hi, I am trying to upgrade my memory for HP Pavilion dv8000 from 512 MB to 1 GB+. Is there a brand or a specification that I would need to get. I am not sure what to buy as there are many choices? Can someone tell me what I should get? Is it something like in Work Stations, where I can just add another memory... 10 Jul 2006 19:03
MS2117
Sorry I forgot to mention, I need them for WinXP Hi there everyone. Was wondering if anyone can help. Ive just got a Aopen Notbook, second hand. The problem is ive no sys disk with it, and would love to know where I can get the device drivers for the display, sound and modem, otherwise everything Else is w... 24 Apr 2006 03:56
Service manual for clevo/kapok/sager/eurocom/alienware model D470K/NP4750
Hi, This service manual seems impossible to find. Anyone who had success finding it? Service manual for clevo/kapok/sager/eurocom/alienware model D470K/NP4750 (It's the same laptop under different brand names). http://www.clevo.com.tw/products/D470K.asp neilsanner ... 9 Mar 2006 11:21
IBM Thinkpad T20 ERROR: 0271 - Check Date and Time Settings ??
Hi. Whenever I power-up my IBM Thinkpad T20 laptop, the following error occurs: 0271 - Check Date and Time Settings I am then prompted for the password (CMOS password?) which is always prompted, but when I type the password, it doesn't accept it and after three attempts it locks me out. Can someone pleas... 27 Feb 2006 16:38
Acer 8204 NIC LAN Card Problem - Solution
I thought I'd post this since I've spent the better part of my day resolving it. Very frustrating to pull a new laptop out of the box and not have it working. Hardware: Acer 8204WLMi, Intel 945PM Chipset, Intel PRO/1000 PM Ethernet Problem: Ethernet connection drops randomly and intermitently. The driver ... 19 Feb 2006 00:07