First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Dell Inspiron 6000 HD replacement
I need to upsize my 40G existing HD and have two questions: 1) Will I be able to use all of a 250G or 320G drive. I'm running XP. 2) Any recommendations on drives? I'm looking at WD but see on Newegg and Amazon sites that many people are having problems with the WD 250G dying on them. ... 29 Nov 2009 03:41
Subscribe to 3 free technology magazines with no strings attached
No purchase or credit card required. http://www.theupperdeck.com/?p=225 -- ... 20 Nov 2009 07:51
** www.cetmarketplace.com ** Acer laptops, Netbooks and Notebooks discounted for the holidays - take a look
** www.cetmarketplace.com ** Acer laptops, Netbooks and Notebooks discounted for the holidays - take a look ... 19 Nov 2009 12:50
Computer Processor Chips
I was looking at laptops today and I see they come with "P", "T", and it appears "SU" processor chips. Is there anywhere I can find out what features come with these chips and which one is the best? -- <Bill> Brought to you from Anchorage, Alaska. ... 22 Nov 2009 12:43
United States Supreme Court to Hear Case That Could Effect the Future of Open Source Software
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091107/D9BQQS300.html _______________________________________________________________________________ http://www.lulu.com/billsey ... 8 Nov 2009 07:28
dreadful foolishness committed on new netbook
I have done a dismal, dreadful thing with my new Acer netbook… I used a pair of USB keys to move 2Gb writing photos music etc. into its 160Gb hard drive. One of the keys I used properly… the other I did not properly shut off before removing. AND… I had some recent writing I was doing as I went. Sooo… I wanted t... 11 Nov 2009 16:50
can i 2 pairs bluetooth speakers at same time
hi...if i have 2 pairs of identical bluetooth speakers can i play them at same time from my laptop or will bluetooth only see 1 pair.......im using xp on asus 1000....thanks ... 2 Nov 2009 12:21
broken already
I was just waching a video stream when the screen suddenly changed into a blocked mosaic, then black. When trying to reboot the notebook, the screen seems divided into two halves, an upper and a lower half. So now I see two bios password pronpts. After entering the password, at first it seems to go on booting, b... 1 Nov 2009 22:05
OEM marking stops W7 upgrade?
"Paul H" <NoSpamphobergNoSpam(a)att.net> wrote in news:4aed28b4$0$5360$bbae4d71(a)news.suddenlink.net: I want to do a W7 upgrade, not a new install, therefore saving my applications. I have an Acer Aspire 5610-2273. It came with a very early version of Vista Home Premium, that has always given me troubles ... 1 Nov 2009 13:17
Battery recalibrate ideas
I have a Compaq M2000 laptop, about 3 years old. The battery lasts more than an hour, but, the power meter will show critical level within 10 mins of running. I have tried the most common recalibration technique - complete discharge and complete recharge - many times, but there has been no change in this behaviou... 8 Nov 2009 09:39