First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
laptop not charging, power supply problem or laptop problem?
I have a five year old Compaq Presario M2000 laptop that will not charge or run on ac power anymore. It still powers up fine on battery power, but once the battery runs out, it'll be over... I have had issues in the past with the power connector on this laptop, but was always able to fix the problem by resoldering... 2 Feb 2010 15:36
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 32943
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 27 Jan 2010 16:02
Virtually Indestructible Keyboards [Re: Netbooks with full-size keyboards?]
BillW50 wrote on Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:53:05 -0600: [...] And back on the external keyboard front, maybe those Virtually Indestructible Keyboards are not so hot... I am not sure how to explain this. But when I use those Virtually Indestructible Keyboards. One of two things happens. Sometimes I can use one... 26 Jan 2010 08:43
USB3 in PCs
Hello group Currently we are still having the USB 2.0 set up for our PCs? When will this USB3 starts to be placed in PCs? What will be the backward compatibility issues with the USB 1.0. and USB 2.0. I heard that it has more connectors? Would USB 3.0 be more power hungry than USB 2.0? hence in laptops it may drai... 2 Feb 2010 15:35
Wireless Mouse and USB Problems
My Dell Latitude D600 Laptop came with 2 USB ports (USB 1 or 2?) and I added a docking station. increases 2 USB to 4 ports. I need more than 3 USB ports for - Wireless mouse, floppy drive, externa HD, wireless Linksys adaptors, flash card, DVD/CD-RW drive and printer. I don't use the above USB attachments all ... 25 Jan 2010 16:13
Advent 5431, drivers needed...... (A.S.A.P)
*I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED AN ADVENT 5431 LAPTOP AND IT CURRENTLY HAS WINDOWS VISTA INSTALLED,,,, I WOULD LIKE TO INSTALL WINDOWS XP...... BUT BEFORE I INSTALL A NEW OPERATING SYSTEM I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE WINDOWS XP DRIVERS. PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!! :SMILE: THANKS ALL..!!!!* -- gt89 ... 2 Feb 2010 15:35
Oops
So i have this laptop that is a few years old and it needed some work. It is a Dell Inspiron 6000. So I tear the thing apart, clean out the heat sinks, apply some arctic silver, drop in a larger harddrive and some more ram, replace the battery and broken cd drive tray, and put it all back together. I didn't have an... 23 Jan 2010 00:08
739489 Answers to your Computer question! 80
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a p... 22 Jan 2010 07:17
Anybody using OpenOffice 2.04 (Linux) under Xandros?
If so, does your spell checker work? I thought maybe my Linux installation was corrupt, so I did a reinstall from the DVD. Nothing changed at all. It claims everything I type is spelled correctly. <sigh> -- Bill Asus EEE PC 702G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC Xandros Linux (build 2007-10-19 13:03) ... 13 Feb 2010 04:57
Laptop CD Pinout?
Laptop CD drives have a standard, I think, connector with an intermediate board to convert to whatever makes it proprietary to the laptop. Is this a standard IDE interface? Pinout? I want to build a connector that can hook to a usb/ide converter for testing CD drives in the field. Googling got me nowhere 'cause... 21 Jan 2010 00:11