First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
My laptop is very very slow!
I have an Acer Aspire 5515-5831 that is running at about 20% of the normal speed. It drives me crazy! 2 gig memory. Windows Vista home w/service pack 1. Plenty of hard disk. I just cleaned the disk. It's not swapping to disk. I've checked for virus using Avast - the latest version. I've used Malwarebyte... 19 Jul 2010 20:10
recover deleted items after complete system recovery
Hi, can someone please help me with a huge issue for my notebook. There was some sort of a problem with my HP laptop where I was unable to access the internet but the internet icon was showing full conectivity. In order to fix that little problem, we tried everything from system restore many times to the last option: ... 18 Jul 2010 08:23
Where is memory on a EI System 3000?
I picked up a couple of 256 MB cards. But when I take the cover off the memory bank underneath the computer, there is only one slot. Anyone know where the other memory card goes? I did once come accross a machine (a Compaq Evo 410) which similarly only has one memory bank underneath the laptop. The second one ... 15 Jul 2010 17:37
Virus, Virus, Everywhere!
I was looking over some Instructable and the anti-virus software that came with the new laptop started kicking up a fuss, supposedly about about detecting a virus. But when I tried to do something about it, every time I opened a program-- any program-- it would close immediately and I would get a message saying the... 29 Jul 2010 14:05
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://easywaytolife.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 04:25
Acer 5100 Bios password reset?
Thanks RobinHood69! You are the man. I searched quite a few forums for tips reseting the COM battery on this Acer 5100 that i'm looking at for a friend. You absolutely nailed this one (and nice pics to boot!). -- Beelzeboz0 ... 11 Jul 2010 01:51
Windows Starter...(OT side thread, should die soon...)
"BillW50" <BillW50(a)aol.kom> wrote: Does that [iPod touch] use Flash too? No, the iPod touch can't use flash. (The new iPad tablet and iPhone don't have flash either.) special low CPU use Flash for the iPod? Or some other player? Each app handles its own video, but I don't know how it works internally... 7 Jul 2010 21:11
Where got 20 inch laptop for sale?
I looking for a smart Acer netbook skins is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really good in providing notebooks with elegant skins? I am going to buy a new netbook. 'Acer netbook skins' (http://decalskin.com/) -- forlan2074 ... 1 Jul 2010 11:05
Password protected HDDs...
I have a friend who is the IT guy for a company. Recently he was tasked with disposing of several EOL (for them) laptops and company policy for them is to remove and destroy (big hammer...) the HDDs and then pass on the rest of the machine to the IT reseller company which the always deal with. I couldn't bear ... 13 Aug 2010 03:49
Toshiba Satellite black screen after boot
My toshiba satellite L305-S5955 laptop would turn on and a message that said it would shut donw in one minute appeard. After that, I kept getting the Blue Screen of death/doom and I got even more frustrated. I do remember it saying something about de activating my antivirus and other things. I later tired to reinstal... 1 Jul 2010 09:57
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13