First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Asus-A8N-E issue or other? was Re: My 3rd sata drive
On 06/08/2010 08:19 PM, noi ance wrote: On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:21:44 -0400, nomail typed this message: #....4/ title OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO root title Config 3 PATA drives plugged-in root title . ... 14 Jun 2010 00:50
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://latestnewsupdate.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 7 Jun 2010 00:56
My 3rd sata drive
Hello, I finally got me a 3rd sata drive but now I can't use all 3 of them at once. I never used more than 2 before and they were permanently connected as sata-1 & sata-2. Only one drive is bootable, the others are just data storage. I got an iStore 5-disk raid rail to act as a multiple mobile tray dock, no prob... 8 Jun 2010 18:19
LPI and NOVELL Certification
I will shortly complete my MCSA and would now like to learn more about Linux as I believe this is the future. I would like to study for the LPIC-1 which I understand also gets me a Novell certification as well. Can anyone recommend some good self study guides? I prefer self study primarily due to the cost of c... 3 Jun 2010 05:38
Computer boots, but no mouse or keyboard
Running LinuxMint Isadora. It was installed and running fine. I was using VMWare and was getting two cursors, making it a little difficult to work. So I re-booted. And I have not had a mouse or keyboard since. The computer boots just like it always did, nothing looks wrong but you don't have a mouse or ke... 4 Jun 2010 01:35
dnsmasq sanity check?
I've got WWW on eth0, and machines on my LAN (eth1) being forwarded through a single machine. I've been using static addresses so far, but dnsmasq looks like a better way to do this, plus it also looks like I can restrict things to specific machines based on their MAC address too. So, working from the man ... 1 Jun 2010 08:36
No ATI on archlinux
I cant use ATI drivers on Archlinux. Please help ... 31 May 2010 11:55
PASSMCSEEXAMS GET MCSE MCTS A+ NETWORK+ OTHER IT CERTIFICATIONS WITH 100% PASS
HI FRIENDS NOW YOU CAN AVAIL 100% PASS ON ANY IT CERTIFICATION BY USING SERVICES OF PASSMCSEEXAMS.COM WE PROVIDE SERVICES OF 100% PASS IN ANY IT CERTIFICATION OR EXAM. WE ARE THE KNOWN IT EXAM SUBSTITUTING COMPANY IN THE PLACE. WE HAVE AUTHORIZED TESTING CENTERS WORLDWIDE. WHERE OUR PROFESSIONALS WILL HELP ... 26 May 2010 08:02
Mailscanner doubling up subject headers
Well, I think it's MailScanner it could be exim has anyone else seen mailscanner duplicating the subject line? It doesn't hit every message only some of them like if the subject is blank or some other condition(s) I've been unable to determine. I've told exim to erase and replace the subject before delivery, ... 24 May 2010 07:56
nvidia geforce 9500 dualview
Remember there are always many ways to 'skin a cat'. I believe that trying to span one panel across multiple displays is very tricky. My answer has been to create a second panel...size and position it like the other one....then it appears like one panel spanning two monitors? -dave (no cats were hurt in the ... 21 May 2010 11:40