First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
www.animeboys.net SHOTACON YAOI ANIME BOYS HENTAI BISHOUNEN TAKENOKOYA JUKEBOX NUDE BOYS [07/15] - "R-004.jpg" yEnc (1/1)
not been mistaken in our good opinion concerning any; or that there are none who pass amongst us for sheep, that are indeed wolves in sheep's clothing; and who probably may, some time or other, discover themselves by their fruits. We are not so pure, but that we have great cause to be humbled and ashamed that we ar... 30 Dec 2007 14:19
Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood accessus.general
say, "I think it beautiful," "I think it obscure," or the like, we either entice the imagination into that view, or irritate it to the contrary. It is better to say nothing; and then the other judges according to what really is, that is to say, according as it then is and according as the other circumstances, not o... 30 Dec 2007 14:19
AFP vs SMB - NAS server
We've just purchased a new Thecus U4500 NAS. The NAS can run numerous filesystems including AFP. As we predominantly use Macs in the office (we're a design studio) I've setup AFP and let the Macs connect using that, and the remaining PC's in the office use their standard. We used to suffer a lot from locked Mac f... 10 Dec 2007 00:49
Any hope for a Classic mode?
I really miss being able to run some old applications that are good enough. Is there any chance that a third party can come up with a way of running System 9 under Leopard? Bill ... 10 Nov 2007 08:52
Backup software
So I've got about 10 folders that I want to backup. You'd think that some program would allow me to say "Backup folder 1 to 10". And back it up if its been changed, deleted or added since the last backup. I think this is called incremental backup. Anyway, I guess I'm one of the few people that do not use ... 8 Oct 2007 22:07
help: RAID1 on MacPro, Disk Warrior >180h CPU time?
In article <2007062117551043658-jollyroger(a)REMOVEpoboxcom>, Jolly Roger <jollyroger(a)R.E.M.O.V.E.pobox.com> wrote: On 2007-06-21 16:19:41 -0500, Marc Heusser <marc.heusser(a)cheersheusser.commercialspammers.invalid> said: In article <tacitr-E73BB5.22272018062007(a)netnews.comcast.net>, tacit <tacit... 29 Jun 2007 18:10
Quick usb keyboard questions
Finally I got one of the two keyboards I won on Ebay for my Imac/g3 to replace the older Mac Pro keyboard (black/silver) that suffered a control key failure. STandard keys work good in both Mac Os 9.2.2 and Debian Linux 3.1 (sarge). Some nice people in comp.os.linux.hardware gave me some clues how to program the ... 10 Apr 2007 13:44
REPOST - Why won't iMOVIE paste at playhead?
Sorry about the silly typo in the previous header, but here is what I MEANT to say: Is there some reason that iMovie (6) won't paste audio clips at the playhead? I have been copying and pasting audio tracks that go with a video (because iMovie is too stupid to copy both over together), and although I have th... 7 Apr 2007 16:24
Please help running 'periodic' tool
Hello, I have some problems running the periodic tool from the Terminal application (bash): $sudo periodic daily Error: Can't open display: This reminded me of similar problems running X11 so I tried: $export DISPLAY=localhost:0.0 Warning: I18NOpenFile: Could not open file periodic.uid - MrmNOT_FOUND ... 13 Feb 2007 04:50
login window bypass - SOS
SOS I am at home and I can ssh into my mac at work. I want to reboot the mac at work BUT BUT BUT I want the mac to bypass the login window when rebooting so that it would immediately go to my account. If I were sitting in front of my Mac at work, I could easily do it. However, I am at a different loca... 25 Nov 2006 17:11