First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
ext3 and Leopard?
I am aware of the three utilities (ext2fsx seems to be the most popular) for mounting an ext2 filesystem, but will there ever be a utility to mount an ext3 filesystem properly? As in with journalization fully enabled? I can see myself having the need to do exactly this in the next few months. I understand netw... 17 Nov 2009 20:50
You have been identified.
All who have been here have been identified. Attention Lurkers. Both individuals and groups who have observed but not posted, you have been identified. Some of you are engaged in an illegal activity or activities. You will be taken into custody at a proper time. You are under watch. You will not escape. Som... 17 Nov 2009 16:19
The Official Bobbi Sanchez Frequently Asked Questions (Lady Veteran)
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/spo/1465996400.html ... 14 Nov 2009 22:08
Why are my Dock icons not responding?
After logging out/in, I found that my folder icons in the Dock weren't responding properly: Right clicking on each brought up a truncated list of choices, and left clicking had no effect whatsoever. After about 5 minutes, they began to work properly, except for the Applications folder icon -- it still didn't work. ... 16 Nov 2009 15:46
Error when using CrazedList
<http://www.crazedlist.org> Using Firefox, I enter some search terms, and from the drop-down menus I select "Sales/Wanted" and "Electronics". Then, rather than selecting particular cities, I choose the region "West Coast". When I click the Search button, I get the error "You must choose at least one city t... 12 Nov 2009 01:49
"Use this app to open all documents like this"
When you select an icon and go to Get Info, "Use this application to open all documents like this" is offered as an option. What does "documents like this" mean? Documents created by this application? Documents with this extension (if any)? Or does it perhaps mean documents created by this application *and* with th... 10 Nov 2009 23:01
Are there any Firewire splitters available?
I've got an external Firewire 800 drive I use for Time Machine backups, but it's also partitioned into 2 other volumes I want to share with another computer that's also Firewire capable. I want to split the Firewire cable to connect to both computers simultaneously. ... 10 Nov 2009 11:49
System Thinks HD is Full -- Fixed
Thanks to all who replied. I "fixed" it by restoring from a SuperDuper backup. I have no idea what caused the event, and I have no idea where the excess files were hidden. sudo du -sh ~/* didn't show anything unusual (I compared the directory sizes on the affected drive with the those on the unaffected external ... 9 Nov 2009 11:04
System Thinks HD is Full
MB Pro 17, 10.6.1, 4 GB RAM... I installed a 500 GB drive in this machine some months ago. It has performed flawlessly. It has (or had until last night) about 206 GB of free space. In the wee hours of this morning, as I was working on an image in Photoshop, a pop-up warning told me that the disk was full. I wa... 9 Nov 2009 21:06
Mac tablet
http://www.axiotron.com Anyone here actually have one? I'm wondering: 1. Imagine a non-technical person with only one arm. NO experience with any kind of touch screen. Long time occasional user of Panther but only for web browsing and e-mail. Would she find using the pen awkward? 2. Proba... 14 Nov 2009 02:29