First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
Large Capacity DVD RW?
I need to burn a large disk image (larger than the typicaly 4.7 GB disk image on DVD RW). It's a bit over 7 GB. Is there a DVD medium that is large enough for this? ... 2 Jan 2010 03:08
Does Apple ever ship machines w/o startup disks?
Hi, this is a question for anyone who has experience with large volume corporate and/or educational purchases. Does Apple have a program whereby machines are ever shipped without their original install DVDs? I've been told that this is the case, but I have never heard of such a program in all my years of bu... 9 Jan 2010 02:06
Secure Delete Just a Single File
Running SL 10.6.2 and want to secure delete just a single file WITHOUT using the Secure Empty Trash feature. Also, the file to be deleted in on an encrypted disk image-- and I can't delete the entire disk image. Suggestions? ... 1 Jan 2010 08:39
Spotlight is buggy?
OSX function list
I would like a single file with a sorted list of all the prototypes of the OSX calls from all system libraries. (CF, foundation, Appkit, Dylib, etc). Method and Carbon calls must not be in the list. Thankx - Teletep ... 31 Dec 2009 13:12
The cost of a Mac
Can someone tell me why Macs are 2-3 times more expensive than PC's? Can someone also tell me why usenet groups are not being used as much as before? Years and years ago I lurked here and there was a TON OF POSTS. But these days most have gone to the web. Is that right? Woof woof Poochie the dog ... 2 Feb 2010 23:36
type of foil tape for iMac
What tape of foil tape is used in iMacs? Would 3M (or any other brand) of aluminum foil tape be ok...assuming it is aluminum. If not aluminum, then what is it? ... 28 Dec 2009 07:27
Question about HDCP displays
Downloaded a free preview of a Family Guy movie in HD. In Itunes, all I got was a grey screen, no sound. If I tried to open it in Quicktime, it told me I was not allowed to watch that movie on this display because it isn't HDCP enabled. (I have two NEC displays connected via DVI interfaces). Are Apple displays... 26 Dec 2009 18:45
MB Pro fan - never stops
question for someone. i have a MBP i bought a couple years ago, and as long as i can remember its fan runs whenever its in use. unlike a standard MB my gf has... is this normal? or should the fan only come on when it reaches a temp threshold? thanks sm ... 28 Dec 2009 16:17
Aide pour Uploader des films
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment fait on pour Uploader des films? j'arrive � mettre en ligne des magazines, des fichiers, mais impossible de mettre en ligne des films, quelqu'un pourrait il me donner la marche � suivre en detail. merci d'avance � vous. Bon Noel et bonne ann�e. Charly ... 6 Jan 2010 08:52