First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
iPad is supercool
In article <4b6138a3$0$29162$e4fe514c(a)dreader22.news.xs4all.nl>, Cat <0kevi(a)accessforall.invalid> wrote: Okay, there is criticism and discussion about details, but nobody actually held one in their hands. Same as with the first iPod or iPhone. What is it for? What is an MP3? Where are the buttons? Now eve... 15 Feb 2010 14:19
Oh, yeah? Wait 'til You see Microsoft's Tablet!
Coming in 2014 or so, available in brown, which Apple's iPad is not, and will include trial subscriptions to _four_ anti-virus apps. Take that, Apple! Davoud -- I agree with almost everything that you have said and almost everything that you will say in your entire life. usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm ... 2 Feb 2010 15:43
The New Apple Tablet - $499!
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM(a)gmail.com> wrote: What it looks like is a Kindle eReader with a color screen -- or actually, more like the Barnes & Noble version of the Kindle. Or, as one person mentioned, a bigger version of iPod Touch. Without a keyboard I don't see much use, personally, for it. It DOES have a k... 27 Jan 2010 16:02
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 00657
I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go t... 28 Jan 2010 05:19
The iPad Is Here
The iPad is here. Live blog from San Francisco available here: <http://digitaldaily.allthingsd.com/20100126/apple-special-event-live-bl og/> -- Jim Gibson ... 5 Feb 2010 19:33
Haxie, haxie, haxie
In article <260120102202393481%star(a)sky.net>, Davoud <star(a)sky.net> wrote: This is called "projection" -- projecting your own experience on the entire human population. Perhaps it's in response to similar by Unsanity. I had the latest version of APE installed some years ago, without any actual haxies ... 2 Feb 2010 15:38
Pascal recommendation?
About 20 years ago, I liked to program in Pascal because it imposed a degree of discipline that I would otherwise not had. Since retirement, my needs for programming have been satisfied by using Excel. Lately however, I find the need for something a bit more heavy duty to manipulate strings. My thoughts ran to ... 2 Feb 2010 15:38
Safari locking up on flash based sites?
For what ever reason Safari has been locking up. By that I mean the spinning beach ball pops up on any website that has flash going on in the background. Youtube was the first site I noticed this on. Them Gametrailers.com. Any one else having problems? ... 27 Jan 2010 10:21
Peculiar folder with same name as boot drive?
I happened to spot a folder icon with the same name as my boot drive, HD. I do not know how it got created. I should point out that my vision is limited. Moreover, I am trying to get Lightweight IDE to work, so some hidden corners of my computer may have been examined. When I double clicked on the HD folder... 27 Jan 2010 05:56
Will An Alias Work In An iTunes Media Subfolder ?
I'm using an iMac G4 10.4.11 and iTunes v9.0.2. I store all of my music, my movies, and my photographs in three similarly named folders. This is a carryover from my pre-OS X Mac days. I started using iPhoto and iMovie somewhere around 10.2. I want to eliminate duplication and free some hard drive storage sp... 26 Jan 2010 18:55