SOLUTION MANUALS
HEY....I WAS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE SOLUTIONS FOR : FUNDAMENTALS OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS. CAN YOU SEND ME A SAMPLE OF THE SOLUTION. THANKS!! On Feb 19, 6:18 am, harvin <harvin...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: hi there...i am sellingsolutionmanualfor $10.00 each..if interested let me know,before you purchased..... 5 Mar 2007 16:01
mclmcrrt75.dll was not found
Hello I am trying to learn how to use deploytool. I managed to get matlab to generate the exe file. Unfortunately when I try to run it another computer without Matllab 7.3 the system returns mclmcrrt75.dll was not found Any idea of what could be wrong? Many thanks Ed ... 24 Feb 2007 18:56
Something is wrong here -- Line intersectiondetection Error Message
Hi, when I doubleclick on a Scope after Simulation the following Error Message occurs: "Something is wrong here -- Line intersection detection " And I can't view the Scope... Does anybody knows that Error? ... 19 Feb 2007 14:40
code or any help
hi frnds, me and my friend are doing project on spoken digit recognition using MATLAB....our guides are not helping us and we have a final seminar to be given... so if any1 of you could help us by giving the code or any other help is welcomed....plzzzzzzzzzzz frnds...help us ... 21 Feb 2007 01:20
Help with using mhsample function
Hello, I am trying to use this function: mhsample(start,nsamples,'pdf',pdf,'proppdf',proppdf,'proprnd',proprnd) I read the documentation for this function, but I still do not understand what the "proprnd" is. I understand the M-H algorithm, but I don't think the algorithm needs to generate any random number for ... 16 Feb 2007 14:17
Real-Time Workshop target: Error using ==&gt; rtwgen
Hi, everyone When I use the Real-Time Workshop to Built Model: It shows the following error message: Error building Real-Time Workshop target for block diagram 'untitled1'. MATLAB error message: Error using ==> rtwgen The corresponding 'VideoIn2222test.tlc' file for M-S-function 'VideoIn2222test' in block '... 16 Feb 2007 14:17
Level-2 m-file s-function - dynamic frame data setting
I am now having problems when running my simulation with a Level-2 m-file s-function that i have created. I recieve the following block error when i simulate: Source 'untitled/Level-2 M-file S-Function' cannot have dynamic frame data setting for its output port 1. All sources should explicitly set all their outp... 11 Feb 2007 10:47
Distributed Computing Toolbox problem
Hello. I have recently experienced a problem when trying to submit a job in the Distributed Toolbox. We are using Sun Grid Engine. Usually a command like sched = findResource('scheduler','type','generic') would yield a MatlabCommandToRun property: 'matlab -dmlworker -nodisplay -r distcomp_evaluate_filetask' ... 12 Feb 2007 05:04
Error in ginput
Hi I am trying to mark some point on an image using command ginput, however it shows this error: ??? Duplicate path name udd_scribe specified, cannot construct path. Error in ==> C:\Program Files\matlab7\toolbox\matlab\graph2d\plotedit.p>plotedit at 79 fSilent = 0; Error in ==> uisuspend at 32 uista... 10 Feb 2007 13:40
rgb2gray. Error
Hi Everybody, I have next problem. In my program I use rgb2gray function. On two computers (one have MatLab 7.0.*, another - MatLab 7.3.*) it works without problem. On the third computer with MatLab 7.0.* an error comes : "??? Undefined command/function 'rgb2gray' ". What could it mean? or why does this error ... 9 Feb 2007 04:57