'MathWorks::System::_utException' Error
Hi there I compiled a simple mat file function testMat A=[2 3; 4 5]; B=[1 2; 3 4]; C=A+B; return; Compile it using mcc -R -nojvm -m testMat.m on R2006a Then try to run it (after setting environment variables using MCR) on my linux (Fedora 4) command prompt And get the following error ??? MATLAB w... 30 Jan 2007 02:22
Database Toolbox
After many many trials, I discovered that the 'fastinsert' function of the Database Toolbox is not able to insert any data (date, number, string, ...) in a database (MS Access) if the field has the name 'Date'. No mention of this in the user's guide. I presume that such a name may be a reserved word for the 'fas... 26 Jan 2007 05:27
Debugging with Visual Studio heap problems
I'm compiling a mex file and debuggin with VStudio. My mex file runs fine in Matlab but crashes while debugging with a message "Corrupted memory block found"? Is it somthing to do with my debug config? can you set the heap space? Any suggestions would by helpful Thanks Nick ... 23 Jan 2007 20:16
Content Based Image Retrieval
prashanth.vs wrote: HI! can u send me please content based Image retrieval MATLAB CODE as i am doing a mini project on this. Thank you very much ... 11 Jan 2007 07:48
Fortran Mex File I/O
I'm utilizing mex to run existing Fortran code in Matlab using the Portland Group compiler PGF90. The code has worked fine in a 32-bit Linux environment but now when I try to use it in a 64-bit Linux environment READ and WRITE statements no longer work. Compilation completes without error and if I avoid running the... 15 Jan 2007 12:42
nlinfit
Hi I am having some trouble using nlinfit. I keep getting the error: Warning: The Jacobian at the solution is ill-conditioned, and some model parameters may not be estimated well (they are not identifiable). Use caution in making predictions. as also the error that iterations are maxed out. How is it possible to... 5 Jan 2007 17:43
How can solve this problem
hi , i would like to see the data in matrix 281903x281903. i get this error "Cannot display variables with more than 524288 elements" so how can i see all data. thanks you advance, ... 2 Jan 2007 02:29
modeling rolling disk(Euler's disk) using Simmechanics
Hello. I'm trying to simulate a classical rolling disk(or coin) on a horizontal plane using simmechanics. To simplify the problem, I'm gonna assume that the disk does not slip on the plane due to enough friction. Can anyone send me similar Simmechanics file or guideline on how to setup the Simmechanics model? ... 30 Dec 2006 23:28
matlab.exe proces
Hi, I noticed that the matlab.exe proces is automatically started on windows startup. I cannot find the entry to disable this. It's the largest memory user after startup, so I would like to only start it when I start Matlab. Can anyone please tell me what it is used for and how to disable it to achieve above ... 30 Dec 2006 07:45
Matlab's DAE solving capabilities
We're trying to solve DAE's using matlab. As a test case we tried solving a simple DAE(code attached) that is part of Maple's solved example. However, matlab gave an error "This DAE appears to be of index greater than 1." I'm interested in finding out if higher index DAE's can be solved using matlab. Any s... 16 Dec 2006 15:22