Undefined function or variable 'lineseriesmex'
Hello, I cannot use 'plot' any more. Matlab complains of "Undefined function or variable 'lineseriesmex'" which is called from lineseries.m at line 19. It used to work weeks ago. I google'd but did not found any hints. Any idea? Matlab 7.04.365 on a Windows 2000 Computer. Stefan F. ... 10 Jul 2006 09:08
3D Plot
As an early EE major, I'm very new to Matlab so go easy on me. I have a data set in the form of an excel document. The first column is the X values, 2nd-13th colum are each Y 'points' and under those columns are the Z values. How should I go about plotting a 3D mesh with these data? Thanks. ... 27 Jun 2006 13:26
Can't register sound window
Hi all, After using sound(p,Fs) a few times in Matlab I get the error "can't register sound window" popping up in a dialogue box. I need to restart matlab each time this happens. Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks, Ben ... 23 Jun 2006 08:34
Undecimated Wavelet Transform implementation - URGENT
Hello Coders, I need to implement the undecimated wavelet transform decomposition for image. Is there a matlab code for the same. I need complete redundant decomposition. Any implementation of a'trous algorithm or Beylkin's algorithm would be fine. Expecting your response ASAP Please. Thank you very much ... 22 Jun 2006 15:25
Bispectrum Estimation
Hi, In trying to understand the bispectrum and its estimation from the random time-series data, I did following example illustrating the phase coherence discussed in some books/papers signal x(t) = xb(t) + xc(t) + xd(t); xi(t) = cos(2*pi*fi*t + phasei), i = b,c,d fb, fc = choose. fd = fb+ fc phaseb,phasec = ... 19 Jun 2006 18:57
Plotting different graphs in matlab
Hi, i wish to display several graph plots each in different Figure windows at once, However, each time i plot(), the new plot will be displayed over the original plot. I know u can use subplot() to show them all in the same figure. But was just wondering how u could output several different figure plots at... 5 Jun 2006 06:45
Correlation
Hi, XCORR2 gives me the coefficients of the correlated image . I have a problem in getting the pixel valued from the maximum correlation coefficients. After that how to draw a rectangle in the original image to show the correlated image. Basically I am struggling in finding out the region of the interest ... 5 Jun 2006 04:41
Riccati Equation with LMI Toolbox
Can anyone be of help in telling me why I'm getting the error when I use the LMI toolbox and/or how to correct it? Everything seems to be of the right dimension: ??? Error using ==> lmiterm lhs of LMI #1, block (1,1): terms in diagonal blocks must be square Error in ==> test_lmi at 24 lmiterm([1 1 1 P1],.5*1,... 5 Jun 2006 00:00
fmincon problem
Hi, all i have a problem in fmincon. i just want to optimize a cost function for a simple compressor-turbine system. the strange thing that happens is that when it converges (if it converges) i receive the same values i put at the lower boundaries for the 3rd and the 5th variable. for example var0=... lb=[0,... 4 Jun 2006 19:23
using .net builder
Hi, I am trying to learn how to use .net builder , so I am trying the examples in the Help, but I got the following error when I was building the component "Error using ==>basicui>build error executing mcc, return status=1" The Building status showed the information below, please if you can help I would appre... 21 May 2006 23:22