BER vs SNR for a 16 QAM constellation in equalization context
Hello, I want to plot a BER vs SNR for a 16 QAM constellation in the context of linear equalization of a white gaussian noise channel using an LMS algorithm. the results of my following matlab code is exellent in term of eye diagram of the equalizer output but the value of empirical BER is usually in order of 0.... 19 May 2006 11:12
Error executing mcc, return status = -1073741819.
Hi all, has anyone experienced this error when using mcc to compile a stand-alone executable: ??? Error executing mcc, return status = -1073741819. I have found no reference to return status either on the Mathworks site or searching the entire universe on google. I'm running Matlab R14 on Windows XP. Tha... 17 May 2006 17:06
why this error??
Dear all: please i need your help,,i got this error for this part of code: Warning: Integer operands are required for colon operator when used as index. %%%%Code%%%%% s1=BW3(M/4:M/2,N/4:N/2); what's wrong?? best regard Amal ... 17 May 2006 17:06
using ddeinit, ddepoke
Want to write a matrix into an excel file. Following test was done: channel = ddeinit('excel','stocks.xls') channel = 0 rc = ddepoke(channel, 'r1c1:r5c5', eye(5)) ??? The first argument 'channel' is not valid. Error in ==> D:\Programme\MATLAB6p5p1\work\ddepoke.dll what is the problem? ... 17 May 2006 04:16
stand-alone in linux
Hello, I want to complete making stand-alone in linux. What I did so far is 1)mcc -mv run_oneclass_ddtools.m 2)buildmcr 3)wrote a shell script to set a proper path and to run the excutable file as well. For now, I have a shared library link problem. The error message is in below: error while loading ... 10 May 2006 17:39
after mcc & mcr are done I got the shared library error
Hi, I generated c file using mcc function and installed mcr. For now, I am trying to excute the excutable file, but I still have a link problem. The error is in below: error while loading shared libraries: libmwmclmcrrt.so.7.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory <my run source code> -... 10 May 2006 16:04
MPC
I could need some help regarding a project. Have anyone been working with MPC for SISO plants? This should be done by using s-function(s), and should handle constraints. The MPC must also be made without using the Model Predictive Control Toolbox. Audun ... 4 May 2006 08:55
Time Delay Neural Network
I am using Matlab's newfftd function to create a time delay neural network. Does the network always use the 'current' (in time) input value during training or do you have to explicitly specify a 0 entry in the input delay vector to get it to do this? The issue has not arisen before because I have been trying t... 4 May 2006 05:42
mkl_def.dll not a valid image (r14, win2k)
Hi there! My MatLab R14 does not start properly on a new computer (Dual Core AMD Opteron 275) saying that "mkl_def.dll not a valid image". I tried with the ACML-DLL from the AMD-homepage but it didn't want to work. Does anyone know the right solution to the problem? Regards, Jens ... 2 May 2006 04:53
Dijsktra algorithm
Hello, I have some questions about Dijsktra algorithm. First question is about this example( Dijkstra Shortest Path Routing): <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=5550&objectType=file>. I can not start this example. In main window I only wiew this message:??? Undefined com... 12 Apr 2006 20:27