Holt-Winter Forecasting method
Hi All, I want to implement holt-winter forecasting method in JavasScript (or any other language) or at least find an easy description of this method, but I failed. Anybody can help? afshar ... 18 Feb 2006 09:08
Error TooManyOutputs - compiled program w uibuttongroup
Can someone help me with this Warning and Failure when trying to run compiled program. Program works without a problem when run under MatLab. When running compiled, the figure opens and then immediately closes. I get the following error at the command prompt: ALsA_FEM.exe Error using ==> ALsA_FEM Too many out... 20 Feb 2006 06:11
2D Truss analysis with matlab program
Dear Sir, I want know about simple truss structure which analysis by a matlab programming language . THANK YOU for your answering . karimi ... 17 Feb 2006 03:22
Harris corner detection
Hi, I'm finding papers, codes or similar about harris corner detector and how his work implemented in matlab. Have you something for help me? Thank you very much! Regards Riccardo ... 15 Feb 2006 13:57
actxcontrol
Dear all, I want to access the functionality of a specific program and just found the following solution: It suggests: - open a new project in 'Microsoft Visual Studio' - add Hec-Ras as 'Reference' - select Hec-Ras in 'Object Browser' now you can see different classes: HECRASController is the one which provid... 14 Feb 2006 16:00
Vectorize - C-->Matlab / Heat equation
I want to 'translate' some programs I had in C for matlab but by sigtly optimizing the code for matlab use. I am new in matlab. So, I had the following code: (1) for K = 1:dT:M .. (2) for I = 1:N+1 dU(I) = (U(I+1)-2*U(I)+U(I-1))/dX^2; end .. (3) for I = 1:N+1 ... 14 Feb 2006 22:47
I have a PROBLEM
When I run my simulation: I get this error message: theer might be a singularity in the solution. Try reducing the step size or tightening the error tolerance. or another error message: solver step size is becoming less than specified minimum step size is there any trick to do to solve this? ... 13 Feb 2006 14:24
Lyapunov Exponent
Hi All, Can some body tell me what is the differance between Maximum prediction error and Largest Lypunov Exponennt in TSTOOL toolbox? Thanks, Achala ... 7 Feb 2006 22:27
MATLAB CODE FOR IMAGE PROCESSING
hi jeevarajan sir, i m studying dip and have to submit a project in it so it will be great help to me if u send me these codes. i will be grateful to u nitin ... 31 Jan 2006 23:53
Help about the rayleighchan function
Hi All, I have a question about the "rayleighchan" function. I want to know what is the relationship between the input parameter "pdb" and the channel PathGains of the output channel object? when I use the rayleighchan function to creat a 4 path Rayleigh channel object, I find the channel PathGains of the outp... 19 Jan 2006 22:18