speech processing
Hello, I am working with the Matlab library voicebox and, more concretely with the function melcepst.m to perform speech processing. It is suppose that,if you are using melcepst.m, you can choose the number of filters for the MFCC coeficients calculation (p). This is an input for the melcepst.m I need to us... 7 Apr 2006 05:49
using surf2stl
Dear all, Supposed that I have a 3D array containing x,y,z coordinates, how can I use surf2stl function to create a stl file? Anyone has experience using this function? My way of using surf2stl is : surf2stl('a.stl',x,y,pic); whereby, pic refers to the z value of the image. When I run the routine, matlab just ... 6 Apr 2006 10:10
BFSK error probability
We have known Matlab supprted the "bertool" for evaluating Bit Error Rate(BER). When i used M-FSK(M=2) Block in AWGN environment in simulink, it turns out that BER is different with using "bertool"'s result. I am not sure that whether the parameter in Block is or not appropriate for simulink. Have anybody experienc... 5 Apr 2006 08:41
please help me!! Segmentation violation detected
Hi All, To find the shortest path between two points in the mesh, i'm using the dijkstra function in : http://isomap.stanford.edu/ when i use a matrix A of large size ( 7000 X 7000) i got the following error, D=dijkstra(A,1:10), Note that this function works fine with samll matrix. All help is greatly ... 3 Apr 2006 03:39
MMSE-filter
Hallo, I need a model in matlab for a MMSE (Minimum mean squared error)- filter for use in a MC-CDMA system. Can you help me? Thanks ... 14 Apr 2006 03:32
object tracking
dear sir/madam, I m doing project on "Object tracking in videosequences captured from Webcamera" Is there any matlab code(algorithm) to grab the image & for tracking a particular object ? Plz help me sbhat ... 6 Apr 2006 09:07
Digitalio
hi, The function Digitalio does not work on my labtop i get this error message : DIO=DIGITALIO('parallel','lpt1',1) ??? Error using ==> digitalio/digitalio Error using ==> digitalio/digitalio Failure to open requested data acquisition device. Class not registered .. but when i try it on anather labtop it w... 20 Mar 2006 15:17
RTWT error
Hi all, Often when I am running my Simulink model using RTWT in external mode I get the error and the simulation stops. "Error occurred while executing External Mode MEX-file 'rtwinext': External mode packet buffer too small". This often happens when I try to tune parameters as well. I am hoping someone can be o... 17 Mar 2006 01:12
edge detection
hi all, I have stored images(as BMP files) in work directory. What codes I can write for edge detection. How hough transform can be applied for object detection & tracking Plz help me . I will thank in advance sbhat ... 17 Mar 2006 07:59
power spectral density in matlab
Hi, I have some data in time domain that i need to convert to power spectral density. I have used FFT transform but i am not sure what will be the units for y axis in the power spectrum and how is it related to number of samples taken. I know psd function but i don't know how to use it using the data from time d... 14 Mar 2006 01:51