BERTool
Hi there, I've been trying to use BERtool to compute the BER of one of my programs. The program is fine because I have used it before without being called by BERTool and for a given Eb/No I get the expected results. The problem comes up when I try to use the tool. After doing all the changes to adapt my program ... 2 Aug 2006 07:06
BPSK BER simulation
Guys, I need to solve the problem with BER calculation. I made a coherent correlation type detector in MATLAB for a BPSK signal, but when I demodulate the noised signal BER is much worse than it sould be in theory for coherent detection. I add noise using awgn() function setting the desired SNR[dB]. I assume Eb/No... 1 Aug 2006 01:49
Solving multiple equations using Matlab
Hi all, I am quite a newbie using Matlab.. I am trying to get Matlab to solve a set of 12 equations with 12 variables using the solve function. I have written something similar to this (I pasted the original at the end): solve=('equa1','equa2',..,'equa12','var1',..,'var12') Matlabs gives a Warning:Explicit ... 28 Jul 2006 12:39
bootci
I'm now using the new bootci function to estimate confidence intervals (CI). It seems that if I want to estimate the confidence intervals and the bias I need to run bootstrp for the bias and bootci for the CI although the bias I gues is available when calculating the CI. Is there a way to get them both with just on... 28 Jul 2006 10:29
mex file error
hello, i want to compile a simple mex file. the following errors occur: 1. using Compiler: Microsoft Visual C/C++ 6.0 " tester.obj LINK : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol mexFunction _lib1077.x : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unaufgeloeste externe Verweise LINK : fatal error LNK1141: Fehler bei der ... 26 Jul 2006 09:37
Database Problem
Hi I am using the database toolbox for communication with the MS SQL database. I execute the same sequence 5-6 times untile suddenly I got the following message: Error using ==> database exec Invalid or closed connection. The strange thing is that this error occurs once in a time, anyone an idea what the p... 26 Jul 2006 03:14
OCR
Respeted Sir/Madam, I am working on OCR project .I have simple made .m file(Matlab program) using neural network which recognizes A to Z character. My interest is to recognize different Indian language character.But I am not able to understand how it does in Matlab. Can anyone help me. Thanks ... 9 Aug 2006 15:53
SIMBApro
Hello, Does anyone have an example of using SimuLink with SIMBApro? Thanks, jwm ... 16 Jul 2006 20:57
Framework .NET
Hello, I want to do a program in C++ that create a file.mat. If I create a function that just open and close a .mat file (with matOpen and matClose) with Visual C++ 6, it works fine. If I create the same functions with Visual C++ 7.1 (.NET), it compile, but when I run the program, an error message appear sayin... 11 Jul 2006 14:07
why"MCR instance is not available"?
Hi, Please, I have the same problem("MCR instance is not available"). If you had found the solution please help me. Thank you in advance. Leila. ... 31 Jul 2006 15:09