power spectral density in matlab
I have problem about power spectral denisty. Actually i have some samples in time domain and i know fft that converts to power spectrum but i am confused about units? Will be V^2/Hz as my samples are in Volts or is it just arbitary units. It also depends upon number of samples. What is the relation Also if i want ... 14 Mar 2006 01:21
Matlab code for Object detection & tracking using web cam
hi, I m doing a reasearch project on "Object detection & tracking using webcam". I neeed the matlab code for the same. regards sbhat ... 15 Mar 2006 01:19
OFDM code
hi all, i'm currently doing OFDM project using matlab, i need some help in writing the codes, if anyone has m-file codes, please send them as soon as possible and i'll be more than helpful for sharing files and keeping the right for the writer my e-mail faris10(a)gawab.com thanks alot ... 13 Mar 2006 04:27
'UIW_SetUpGLPrinting' Problem
Please let me know how to deal with the warning message of 'UIW_SetUpGLPrinting'. I met this message when I was trying to copy figure of 'surf' image with copy option of 'bitmap'. Thanks in advance. ... 12 Mar 2006 21:48
matlab code for 1/2 rate convolution encoder and viterbi decoder
is it possible to write matlab code for 1/2 rate constraint length 3 convolution encoder and viterbi decoder without using the inbuilt functions convenc and vitdec ... 9 Mar 2006 07:44
image compression
Dear all, This is apparently a recurring question... anyway, I try. I m working on image compression, and I ve got some problems with arithmetic coding... So, if somebody had some files or simply links for me about arithmetic coding, EBCOT.... It would be very helpful... What I ve found on the Internet unti... 9 Mar 2006 06:32
newton raphson+non linear equations
Hi, Can anyone help me how to write matlab code of newton-raphson method to solve a non linear equation system? thanks, acQua ... 9 Mar 2006 10:50
how to loop audioplayer
Hi, I want matlab to play continuous sound until a stop command. Eg load handel; player=audioplayer(y,Fs); play(player); Will play vector y until finished whilst allowing use of matlab during the playback. I want play to loop whilst allowing me to continue to control matlab (to perform real time anal... 5 Mar 2006 21:24
PWM Generator-Internal signal generation
Hello! I am using the PWM generator block to generate pulses for a 3 phase IGBT inverter in the Sim Power System Blockset. The 3 parameters required when the 'internal generation of modulating signals' is selected are the modulation index 'm', frequency and phase of output voltage. I am trying to run a system... 1 Mar 2006 01:54
Convolution?
matrix A [3 0 0 0] matrix B [1 0 3 0] Ive been trying to have a patch image of A passed through B and generate a peak when the two 3's match each other. Ive been told its a convolution which broken down is A1=fft(A); B1=fft(B); A2=real(A1); B2=real(B1); R=A2.*B2; IR=ifft(R); I dont really underst... 22 Feb 2006 06:17