GMSK Simulation
Hi there, I am currently working on a GMSK Simulation in MatLab whereby i will need to simulate the raw binary bits -> NRZ -> Convolve NRZ with Gaussian Pulse -> (I+Q)*modulator -> GMSK Modulation. However, i am stuck in the integration of the NRZ and convolution of NRZ and Gaussian Pulse. Please kindly advice... 9 Nov 2005 21:53
xpc compile error...
Hi! i have a simulink model prova.mdl and i want compile this with a RTW and xpc target. Matlab seems to compile but at the end of the process generate an error: Error using ==> RTW.makertw.make_rtw Error using ==> rtw_c Error(s) encountered while building model "prova" and Error building Real-Time Work... 3 Nov 2005 14:18
serial connection to Ashtech GPS receiver
I'm trying to communicate to an Ashtech Z-FX GPS receiver via RS-232 using Matlab's serial command (R14 ver 7.0.4 on XP), but no joy. This device works and passes data to GBSS and Ashtech's RCS (Commander) software. My code gps=serial('COM1') % No error message set(gps, 'Baudrate', 57600, 'Terminator', 'CR') %... 2 Nov 2005 04:18
The fix
Thank you guys so much. I was having the same problem and was going crazy. Until, that is, I came across this totally awesome thread. just to confirm, i have matlab student version release 13 and it was not working with quictime 7.0.2. i did the deinstaller thing and got quicktime 7.0.1 and it works like a charm. t... 26 Sep 2005 21:53
kalman filter code for parameter estimation of induction motor
please help me . i want to get the matlab code for kalman filter design for parameter estimation of induction motor.please someone help me. Very urgent.Also about H-infinity filter. ... 12 Nov 2005 10:48
System Identification Toolbox
Hi I am using idgrey.m in the system identification toolbox to estimate a discrete time state space model X(parvec,t+1) = A(parvec) X(parvec,t) + K(parvec) e(t) Y(t)= C(parvec) X(parvec,t) + e(t) I wrote the function 'Estimation' to parameterize (A(parvec), C(parvec), and K(parvec)) defined the object m m... 25 Sep 2005 19:03
nlinfit
I am having problem in using nlinfit MATLAB function. When I use X with 1 column it works but if I use X with 2 columns It shows an error saying "MODELFUN should return a vector of fitted values the same length as Y. Error in ==> rate at 34 betahat=nlinfit(X,y,'rate_run',beta0)" Please help me out, thanks ... 26 Sep 2005 10:27
digital watermarking in fft
Hi everybody I'm doing on watermarking in frequency domain in fft. In my project, i am going to encode an image(watermark) using circular "datamark" in frequency domain. This watermark is going to embed in a host picture. Does anybody know where I can find source code, possibly in Matlab, that implements wat... 22 Sep 2005 05:00
kruskal's algorithm
Does anybody know matlab implementation for kruskal's algorithm for minimal spanning tree ? thanks ... 20 Sep 2005 10:11
Matlab code for kernel -pca
Dear friends, Where do I find a MATLAB code for Kernel-PCA? For your information, I visited: www.kernel-machines.org as well as www.kernel-methods.net. If you have one such, hope it will be useful for me. Thanks, Shekar ... 18 Sep 2005 15:20