GUI output
hey I've made a GUI using GUIDE and automated code in which the user selects a bunch of preferences and then they are outputted, preferably to a larger main GUI. So I'm trying to pass the variables using varargout within the smaller gui's code. The gui is called 'datasource'. When the preferences are selected I ... 19 Jan 2006 23:20
code for steganography
sir, i am B.Tech Student.i wand matlab code for steganography in my project.so you please sent the code for me. ... 11 Jan 2006 11:24
Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch.
I have seen statement below: Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch. when GA running is done please giude me, What can I Do to solve this problem? ... 9 Jan 2006 11:12
CODE FOR RSA IMPLEMENTATION AND STEGNOGRAPHY USING DCT
Hi there well m badly in need for codes fr rsa implemntation and steganography implemenation using dct...plz help me out.. mail me the codes if possible or any link related to it at distantcords(a)gmail.com ... 26 Dec 2005 04:58
plp
I tried to instal matlab 7 release 14 but my instaled was stoped on the task "get my plp". I had already visit Mathworks for getting my plp, but recently i does not understand how does i get my own plp. Would you send me a plp so i can get started the matlab works, Thank you for your attention ... 20 Dec 2005 03:43
JMatLink problem
I cant pass the test of installation of JMatLink. I did 1. Download JMatLink120.zip from sourceforge. 2. Extract everything to c:\JaMatLink 3. Copy JMatLink.dll to windows\system32 Now I am trying to run tests java jmatlink.ui.test java jmatlink.ui.SimpleTestGui And I got nothing but Exception in thread "m... 17 Dec 2005 09:48
input argument "C" is undefined
When I try to open an m-file in matlab in order edit it an error dialog box opens and tells me that the input argument "C" is undefined. A similiar error message occured e.g. when I tried to use the sym() function: a = sym(1) ??? Input argument "C" is undefined. Error in ==> double at 27 b0=C'*(R\C); Er... 16 Dec 2005 10:32
CBIR matlab code
can u please email me a CBIR matlab code. thank u very much. ... 12 Dec 2005 03:55
CBIR matlab code
can u please email me a CBIR matlab code. thank u very much. ... 12 Dec 2005 03:55
Error starting desktop
Hi, I have an error message when starting matlab: Error starting desktop followed by a long list beginning with com.mathworks.mwswing.desk.DTNestingContainers...followed by a lot of java: numbers lines. Then matlab waits for my ok and then ends... There was already a posting in July by Rob but the solution (cha... 19 Dec 2005 05:16