From: ANONYMOUS on

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> You may not use it but Windows does! IE is part and parcel of your OS.

You mean to say that it is thrust on everybody's throat whether they want it
or not - right? Why not say so explicitly. There is no need to be shy to
say that you are a poodle of Microsoft whether or not you like it to be
called as such.

hth

From: N. Miller on
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:29:25 -0000, ANONYMOUS wrote:

> You mean to say that it is thrust on everybody's throat whether they want it
> or not - right? Why not say so explicitly. There is no need to be shy to
> say that you are a poodle of Microsoft whether or not you like it to be
> called as such.

PA Bear is no more an MS "poodle" than you, puddinghead.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
From: Roger Fink on
ANONYMOUS wrote:
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> You may not use it but Windows does! IE is part and parcel of your
>> OS.
>
> You mean to say that it is thrust on everybody's throat whether they
> want it or not - right? Why not say so explicitly. There is no need
> to be shy to say that you are a poodle of Microsoft whether or not
> you like it to be called as such.
>
> hth

Robear isn't an MSpoodle. He just has a bit of an autocratic streak that he
uses to get guys like you riled up (seems to work).

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Roger Fink wrote:
> ANONYMOUS wrote:
>>> You may not use it but Windows does! IE is part and parcel of your
>>> OS.
>>
>> You mean to say that it is thrust on everybody's throat whether they
>> want it or not - right? Why not say so explicitly. There is no need
>> to be shy to say that you are a poodle of Microsoft whether or not
>> you like it to be called as such.
>
> Robear isn't an MSpoodle. He just has a bit of an autocratic streak that
> he
> uses to get guys like you riled up (seems to work).

Bingo! Give the man a cigar.

From: Roger Fink on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Roger Fink wrote:
>>>
>>> You mean to say that it is thrust on everybody's throat whether they
>>> want it or not - right? Why not say so explicitly. There is no
>>> need to be shy to say that you are a poodle of Microsoft whether or
>>> not you like it to be called as such.
>>
>> Robear isn't an MSpoodle. He just has a bit of an autocratic streak
>> that he
>> uses to get guys like you riled up (seems to work).
>
> Bingo! Give the man a cigar.

Hey Robear, you used to be smart enough to answer my questions. Now you just
post links. What happened?