From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Roger Fink wrote:
>>> Robear isn't an MSpoodle. He just has a bit of an autocratic streak
>>> that he
>>> uses to get guys like you riled up (seems to work).
>>
>> Bingo! Give the man a cigar.
>
> Hey Robear, you used to be smart enough to answer my questions. Now you
> just
> post links. What happened?

Now I'm working smart, too!

From: Roger Fink on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

>>> Bingo! Give the man a cigar.
>>
>> Hey Robear, you used to be smart enough to answer my questions. Now
>> you just
>> post links. What happened?
>
> Now I'm working smart, too!

Awesome retort, albeit poodlesque.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Bite me.

From: N. Miller on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:43:06 -0000, ANONYMOUS wrote:

> "N. Miller" <anonymous(a)msnews.aosake.net> wrote in message

>> PA Bear is no more an MS "poodle" than you, puddinghead.

> How the hell did you work this out with your small penis? In physics I have
> worked out that people with small penises have smaller brain and
> consequently they don't think rationally. they are depressed sods.

You are confusing your sciences; biology (penises and brains) is not
physics. Now that you have displayed your ignorance for all to see, I'll
just leave you to play with your lettered building blocks.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
From: Hot-text on