From: Rod Speed on
SG1 wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl wrote

>>> Rod Speed and others believe that all major Metro areas have access to broadband

>> Yes they do.

>>> the reality is many do not

>> Thats a lie.

>>> (I'm in Sydney) .

>> You have access to broadband, fool.

>>> . http://goo.gl/xZnN
>>> News article

>> Those still have access to wireless broadband, fool.

> Roddles is Townsville a major metro area????

Who cares ? They have access to wireless broadband anyway.

From: SG1 on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> Those still have access to wireless broadband, fool.
>
>> Now, if I only had access to pots of money to afford it.
>
> It can be cheaper than DSL, fool.

Yeah but only if you don't use it......

From: Petzl on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 04:10:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> And by Telstra not repairing a main cable since 1984 means that
>> those that do get a crippled services cannot get VOIP (naked DSL)
>
>Another pig ignorant lie.

After month$ & month$ of putting up with with a copper wire that
wouldnt work for a modem, Telecom (now Telstra) changed from sending
"line technitians" to a "specailist Technicain" from Woolongong, that
is what he told me. "The Main Cable to Campbelltown needs replacing
or repair". I went back to one lousy almost broken connection instead
of two
Petzl
__
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years, and his last year was AD 37. wrote:"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul,the regions of Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received the religion of Christ."
From: Rod Speed on
SG1 wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Now, if I only had access to pots of money to afford it.

>> It can be cheaper than DSL, fool.

> Yeah but only if you don't use it......

Another pig ignorant lie. 3 is cheaper that DSL even when you do use it.

From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl lied
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pretzl lied

>>> And by Telstra not repairing a main cable since 1984 means that
>>> those that do get a crippled services cannot get VOIP (naked DSL)

>> Another pig ignorant lie.

> After month$ & month$ of putting up with with
> a copper wire that wouldnt work for a modem,

Another bare faced lie.

> Telecom (now Telstra) changed from sending "line technitians" to
> a "specailist Technicain" from Woolongong, that is what he told me.

And you were actually stupid enough to buy that lie.

> "The Main Cable to Campbelltown needs replacing or repair".

> I went back to one lousy almost broken connection instead of two

So use wireless broadband, fuckwit.