From: Rod Speed on
Sunny wrote
> Pretzl <petzlx(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> So use wireless broadband, fuckwit.

>> Wonder if this applies to Sydney suburbs jike mine who have no decent connection?
>> http://goo.gl/cUVM

> Well, you are going to get more pissed off, Just announced that
> Telstra and the KRudd Govt. have reached an agreement that Telstra will be involved in the new roll out of Labor Broad
> Band.

Thats what his url says.

From: Hunter on
On 20/06/2010 4:41 PM, terryc wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:19:43 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:
>

>> 3 and dodo, fuckwit.
>>
>> Even Telstra can be cheaper than DSL depending on your usage, fuckwit.
>
> So we have once again seen that when asked to prove his statements, he
> can not and sprays the usual mouth froth invective.
>
> I get 180Gb for $50/month on DSL. Cheaper wireless plan please.

Hahaha really? Care to point us to the plan?

From: Rod Speed on
Sunny wrote:
> " Sunny" <wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> For Petzl (pathological lier)
>> Well, you are going to get more pissed off, Just announced that
>> Telstra and the KRudd Govt. have reached an agreement that Telstra
>> will be involved in the new roll out of Labor Broad Band.

> Forgot the reference :

He provided his own.

> http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1073357
> "The federal government and Telstra have struck a deal for
> the giant telco's participation in the planned National
> Broadband Network."

> "The $11 billion deal was announced in Canberra on Sunday
> by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Telstra CEO David Thodey"

> "Telstra will migrate its customers from its existing copper and pay-TV cable networks to the NBN network."

> "The deal means a greater proportion of the NBN network will be underground, with less need for overhead cabling than
> initially planned."

> The last statement won't work in my street, if they need to
> jam anything else in the underground conduit, it won't fit.

It will if they pull out the copper pair cables.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> SG1 wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yeah but only if you don't use it......

>> Another pig ignorant lie. 3 is cheaper that DSL even when you do use it.

> Right, so "Cheaper" not costs 10x more in your world.

Like hell it costs 10x more, you silly little pathological liar.

From: Rod Speed on
terryc wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Pretzl lied
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> http://shop.three.com.au
>>> Had a look at coverage

>> Irrelevant to his pig ignorant lie.

>> And there are plenty of others that are cheaper than DSL if you use it too.

> why does only you know about them?

Anyone with even half a clue knows about them.

That might just be why the uptake of wireless broadband is a lot higher than with DSL currently, fuckwit.

Then there are fools like you...