From: terryc on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:19:43 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> It can be cheaper than DSL, fool.
>
>> Example
>
> 3 and dodo, fuckwit.
>
> Even Telstra can be cheaper than DSL depending on your usage, fuckwit.

So we have once again seen that when asked to prove his statements, he
can not and sprays the usual mouth froth invective.

I get 180Gb for $50/month on DSL. Cheaper wireless plan please.

From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
terryc wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:19:43 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Example
>> 3 and dodo, fuckwit.
>>
>> Even Telstra can be cheaper than DSL depending on your usage, fuckwit.
>
> So we have once again seen that when asked to prove his statements, he
> can not and sprays the usual mouth froth invective.
>
> I get 180Gb for $50/month on DSL. Cheaper wireless plan please.

Who is that with and is it both ways or dwns only >speed?
From: Rod Speed on
SG1 wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Pretzl lied
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> http://shop.three.com.au
>>> Had a look at coverage

>> Irrelevant to his pig ignorant lie.

>> And there are plenty of others that are cheaper than DSL if you use it too.

>>> http://goo.gl/r3dY
>>> Black is what broadband is. The map coverage is purple don't know
>>> what purple meaans?

> Roddles you brought 3 into the discussion.

Because you lied about the cost of wireless broadband.

> I live near Toowoomba,

Your problem.

> they have nothing west of Ipswich. So what deal do I get with them?????

Plenty of others that provide wireless broadband cheaper than DSL even when you use it, fuckwit.

From: Rod Speed on
SG1 wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> terryc wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Example

>> 3 and dodo, fuckwit.

>> Even Telstra can be cheaper than DSL depending on your usage, fuckwit.

> Another pig ignorant rave

Cant even manage its own lines, or even stop lying.

> also not the truth.

You're lying, as always.

Telstra wireless broadband can indeed be cheaper than DSL, essentially because there
is no fixed monthly charge with some of their offerings, you pathological lying fuckwit.

From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl asked
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>> And there are plenty of others that are cheaper than DSL if you use it too.

>>> http://goo.gl/r3dY

>>> Black is what broadband is. The map coverage is purple don't know what purple meaans?

> Thanks Rod
> Who is a cheap VOIP provider please

MyNetFone and Pennytel both have no monthly charge plans.

Those are very cheap if you dont call a lot, 8c and 10c untimed calls respectively.

They both have cheap monthly charge plans which can be better value if you call a lot.