From: SG1 on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> terryc wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> It can be cheaper than DSL, fool.
>
>> Example
>
> 3 and dodo, fuckwit.
>
> Even Telstra can be cheaper than DSL depending on your usage, fuckwit.
Another pig ignorant rave also not the truth.

From: Petzl on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:17:51 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>And there are plenty of others that are cheaper than DSL if you use it too.
>
>> http://goo.gl/r3dY
>> Black is what broadband is. The map coverage is purple don't know what purple meaans?

Thanks Rod
Who is a cheap VOIP provider please
Petzl
--
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
From: Sunny on

"Petzl" <petzlx(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:27:40 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I went back to one lousy almost broken connection instead of two
>>
>>So use wireless broadband, fuckwit.
>>
> Wonder if this applies to Sydney suburbs jike mine who have no decent
> connection?
> http://goo.gl/cUVM
> Petzl

Well, you are going to get more pissed off, Just announced that Telstra
and the KRudd Govt. have reached an agreement that Telstra will be
involved in the new roll out of Labor Broad Band.

From: terryc on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:24:37 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> SG1 wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> terryc wrote

>>> It can be cheaper than DSL, fool.
>
>> Yeah but only if you don't use it......
>
> Another pig ignorant lie. 3 is cheaper that DSL even when you do use it.

Right, so "Cheaper" not costs 10x more in your world.
From: terryc on
On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 15:17:51 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> Pretzl lied
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> SG1 wrote

>>> Another pig ignorant lie. 3 is cheaper that DSL even when you do use
>>> it.
>> http://shop.three.com.au
>> Had a look at coverage
>
> Irrelevant to his pig ignorant lie.
>
> And there are plenty of others that are cheaper than DSL if you use it
> too.

why does only you know about them?