From: Sunny on

" Sunny" <wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
For Petzl (pathological lier)
> Well, you are going to get more pissed off, Just announced that Telstra
> and the KRudd Govt. have reached an agreement that Telstra will be
> involved in the new roll out of Labor Broad Band.

Forgot the reference :

http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=1073357
"The federal government and Telstra have struck a deal for
the giant telco's participation in the planned National
Broadband Network."

"The $11 billion deal was announced in Canberra on Sunday
by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd and Telstra CEO David Thodey"

"Telstra will migrate its customers from its existing copper
and pay-TV cable networks to the NBN network."

"The deal means a greater proportion of the NBN network
will be underground, with less need for overhead cabling
than initially planned."

The last statement won't work in my street, if they need to
jam anything else in the underground conduit, it won't fit.

From: Petzl on
Rod Speed and others believe that all major Metro areas have access to
broadband the reality is many do not (I'm in Sydney) .
.. http://goo.gl/xZnN
News article
Petzl
--
The National Security Hotline
Terrorism
From: Petzl on
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:36:33 +1000, Petzl <petzlx(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Rod Speed and others believe that all major Metro areas have access to
>broadband the reality is many do not (I'm in Sydney) .
>. http://goo.gl/xZnN
>News article
>Petzl
Sorry wrong news article
http://goo.gl/CWpz
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
Petzl wrote:
> Rod Speed and others believe that all major Metro areas have access to
> broadband the reality is many do not (I'm in Sydney) .
> . http://goo.gl/xZnN
> News article
> Petzl
> --
> The National Security Hotline
> Terrorism
> 1800 123 400
It would be available if not for the discriminatory practises of helstra
the only way full coverage is possible is by separation of helstra to
create a wholesale devison and the possibility of equality of supply
From: Petzl on

http://goo.gl/CWpz
>> Petzl
>
>It would be available if not for the discriminatory practises of helstra
> the only way full coverage is possible is by separation of helstra to
>create a wholesale devison and the possibility of equality of supply

My belief also
Telstra is nothing but a criminal organization making others criminal
to compete all need to have all assets taken as proceeds of crime
Petzl
--
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law