From: alexd on
Ian Rawlings wrote:

> On 2007-07-18, Chris Davies <chris-usenet(a)roaima.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Does this mean that my using fingers on both hands to enter my PIN helps
>> (me) somewhat, then? What about that I use the knuckle of one of my
>> fingers, because folding that finger further obscures part of the keypad?
>
> Personally I let off a smoke grenade when typing my PIN.

I have found that a chicken madras, channa rice and a few pints of real ale
the night before, has much the same effect.

--
<http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) (UnSoEsNpEaTm(a)ale.cx)
08:33:27 up 2 days, 14:17, 2 users, load average: 0.43, 0.46, 0.29

From: Geoffrey Clements on
"alexd" <troffasky(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Ian Rawlings wrote:
>
>> On 2007-07-18, Chris Davies <chris-usenet(a)roaima.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Does this mean that my using fingers on both hands to enter my PIN helps
>>> (me) somewhat, then? What about that I use the knuckle of one of my
>>> fingers, because folding that finger further obscures part of the
>>> keypad?
>>
>> Personally I let off a smoke grenade when typing my PIN.
>
> I have found that a chicken madras, channa rice and a few pints of real
> ale
> the night before, has much the same effect.

It's a good job they've banned smoking in public places otherwise it could
be carnage!

--
Geoff

From: Joxroach on
This video on You Tube proves your point:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X7pjUIxKoEc