From: Peter on
"Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message

>> You have a conclusion that is unsupported by any fact. If you were to
>> analyze spending using my approach you would be uncomfortable with your
>> position. I truly understand why you are evading an answer.
>>
>> --
>> Peter
> I have a very simple "approach". There's this big black hole.....And I am
> forced to pour money into it. I keep waiting for something good to come
> back, but it doesn't happen. And now, at the age of 74 I have come to the
> (obvious) conclusion that it isn't going to happen. So I tell the people
> in line behind me to do whatever they can to avoid having to put more
> money down the hole, and they (you) don't want to listen to me.

Nobody is forcing you to pay the taxes you are crying about. If there was
any real money involved and you had any balls, you would learn how to
legally minimize your income taxes and maximize your investment yield after
taxes. Keep crying, nobody is paying any attention.

--
Peter

From: Peter on

> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>
> You have a conclusion that is unsupported by any fact. If you were to
>> analyze spending using my approach you would be uncomfortable with your
>> position. I truly understand why you are evading an answer.
>>

> Well, since you are so enamored of whatever our government does, here is a
> little link a friend of mine sent me that you and others like you should
> really watch.......It just might make you think a bit about how the
> government works to help you out......
>
> http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1287086

Answer my questions.

--
Peter

From: Bill Graham on

Nobody is forcing you to pay the taxes you are crying about....

Oh really? I don't know what planet you are on, but it sure isn't the one I
spent 40 odd years working and paying my taxes on.....

From: Bill Graham on

> "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>>
>> You have a conclusion that is unsupported by any fact. If you were to
>>> analyze spending using my approach you would be uncomfortable with your
>>> position. I truly understand why you are evading an answer.
>>>

>> Well, since you are so enamored of whatever our government does, here is
>> a little link a friend of mine sent me that you and others like you
>> should really watch.......It just might make you think a bit about how
>> the government works to help you out......
>>
>> http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1287086
>

> Answer my questions.

I have given them the answer they were worth. I am not responsible for your
idiotic questions, or for doing your research for you......When you tell me
that I haven't been paying any taxes for the last 40 years, what do you
think that makes you in my eyes?

From: Peter on

> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> You have a conclusion that is unsupported by any fact. If you were to
>>>>

>>> Well, since you are so enamored of whatever our government does, here is
>>> a little link a friend of mine sent me that you and others like you
>>> should really watch.......It just might make you think a bit about how
>>> the government works to help you out......
>>>
>>> http://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1287086
>>

>> Answer my questions.
>>
> I have given them the answer they were worth. I am not responsible for
> your idiotic questions, or for doing your research for you......

I know the answer. Don't need you to do research.

> When you
> tell me that I haven't been paying any taxes for the last 40 years, what
> do you think that makes you in my eyes?

Frankly Billy boy, I don't give a damn about what you think of me.

Interesting to see just where I said you haven't been paying taxes.

It's clear that you are more interested in bluster than facts.

--
Peter

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Prev: Problem solved:
Next: ARGUS - DARPA's All-Seeing Eye