First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Hyperion FDM/ FDQM , New york city, NY
Dear Candidate, Title: Hyperion FDM/ FDQM Location: New york city, NY Duration: 6 Months. Description: FDM, FDQM, Hyperion, Data Integration, Data Quality, Mater Data Management, VB Scripting, GL Segments, OGL, PL/SQL, Financial Data Quality Management, Financial Data Management, Oracle FD... 11 May 2010 16:45
Recommendation needed on Oracle Security Training
Has anyone used either of the following? Any thoughts? MIS Training Institue Auditing and Securing Oracle Databases - ASE351 http://www.misti.com/default.asp?Page=10&Type=3&pcID=3468 SANS Securing Oracle http://www.sans.org/network-security-2010/description.php?tid=3882 Anyone have a different course they... 20 May 2010 16:05
C / C++ / UNIX Developer - Mooresville, NC
Title: C / C++ / UNIX Developer Location: Mooresville, NC Description: Dear Candidate, Proficient with C and C++ (Unix) Experience working on Unix, AIX platform Experience writing shell scrips on Unix, AIX. Good if resource has experience on MQ series on AIX a plus. Experience working with UDB Exper... 11 May 2010 16:45
Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience , New york, NY
Dear Candidate, Title: Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience Location: New york, NY Duration: 12 Months. Description: Role / Principal Accountabilities: Hands on development working in very strong technical team. Production support of FID Core services. Support of local developm... 11 May 2010 10:01
Core Java developer - Lansing,MI
Title: Core Java developer Location: Lansing,MI Description: Java or C# with a desire to learn the other language to a proficient level. Object Oriented design and development. Real time messaging (e.g. TibCo Rendezvous, TibCo EMS, Caplin Liberator) Desirable: Service-Oriented Archite... 11 May 2010 10:01
Core Java developer - Lansing,MI
Title: Core Java developer Location: Lansing,MI Description: Java or C# with a desire to learn the other language to a proficient level. Object Oriented design and development. Real time messaging (e.g. TibCo Rendezvous, TibCo EMS, Caplin Liberator) Desirable: Service-Oriented Archite... 11 May 2010 10:01
Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience , New york, NY
Dear Candidate, Title: Senior Java consultant with TIBCO messaging experience Location: New york, NY Duration: 12 Months. Description: Role / Principal Accountabilities: Hands on development working in very strong technical team. Production support of FID Core services. Support of loca... 10 May 2010 15:25
LEAN NAVIGATOR , Richmond, VA
Dear Candidate, Title: LEAN NAVIGATOR Location: Richmond, VA Duration: 8+Months. Description: The Lean Navigator plays an important role in the change program that will impact our processes, our culture, the way we collaborate for the benefit of the customers, whilst reinforcing our Manage... 10 May 2010 10:56
Oracle Text Indexes on WORD and pdf files
I am on Oracle 11 g using hp unix 11i. Can one set Oracle text Indexes on Microsoft WORD and pdf files. I can understand text indexes on text files, but how do test indexes work on “binary” files such as WORD and pdf files. I have been told they work on these files as well, just curious how oracle manages to pa... 10 May 2010 12:03
Parallelise Function call
Hi all, I need to run a function/procedure/script using a dblink between two servers. The query itself uses two views on the remote server, the views are only effectives when passing 1 paramente, I need to run 20 k (ish). As an interim solution i create a function that do the select one at the time , but the ti... 8 May 2010 15:35