First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION problem
Hello, I need a function that converts date_to_unixtime. I found a good select example in the post #4 by Mark Schrijver: http://jehiah.cz/archive/oracle-date-to-unix-timestamp I modified it a little and tried to make a function out of this select. There is an error in the function, I can not figure it out. Pl... 30 Jun 2010 07:34
Hollywood NetBook™ Webshop
Global Industry - Central Infrastructure & Industry Sign Up to Join The Angeleño Ledger Observing http://theangeleoledger.newscred.com/newspapers/signup Front Homes Cottage Building Kit http://astore.amazon.com/entertainmens-20/detail/B003FIPM9I Cleform 600CM 600CM Cement Concrete Mixer Options for 600 Ser... 29 Jun 2010 18:29
tcp.invited_nodes
When using this parameter in sqlnet.ora, and specifying host names, are there any checks performed to see if a hostname has been spoofed? Perhaps comparing the client's IP with a DNS lookup of the host name? ... 14 Jul 2010 06:34
Business Analyst Defined Contribution Plans Andover Massachusetts
Title: Business Analyst Defined Contribution Plans Right to Hire: No Professional Day Length: 0.0 Contract Duration: Environment: Business Casual Sponsorship Available: No Location: Andover, Massachusetts Minimum Requirements: · Financial Systems background – strong preference supporting the Defined ... 28 Jun 2010 17:15
Sr.Technical Project Manager Reston,VA
Title : Sr Technical Project Manager Location : Reston, Virginia Description : Minimum Requirements: Typically possesses 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience, which includes at least 3 years of experience in managing teams or projects. Typically requires advanced technical and business knowledge ... 28 Jun 2010 17:15
Photo of Oracle Unbreakable
Probably not 9i Maybe 10g? http://i.imgur.com/mniAo.jpg ... 30 Jun 2010 02:09
Career Growth in Database Field (Developer, DBA)
Dear Gurus, I have 4 years of expirience in SQL, PL-SQL and basic DBA activities, currently my designation is Software Developer, and Working on below aspect. - SQL (involved MIS queries), ad-hoc queries, user management etc. - PL-SQL(SP,Function,User defined Package, inbuilt Package, trigger etc.), Warehouse B... 26 Jun 2010 14:06
Siebel 8.0 Developer | Fishers, Indiana | 6 months
Title: Siebel 8.0 Developer Duration: 6mths Location: Fishers, Indiana Minimum Requirements: Oracle, SQL Server Description: Candidate should have broad Siebel Development experience including as many of the following areas as possible -Siebel Configuration -Siebel eScripting -Siebel EAI/Web Se... 25 Jun 2010 16:28
Business Analyst / New York, New York
Dear Candidate, Title: Business Analyst Location: New York, New York Duration :6 months JOB DESCRIPTION : The Business Analyst role is responsible for analyzing the business needs of the clients to which they are assigned, to identify opportunities and propose solutions for improving bus... 25 Jun 2010 15:21
Oracle 11g sysaux tablespace keeps growing…
I have setup sql plan management using sqlmanagement base. Set following parameters to control space: exec dbms_spm.configure('plan_retention_weeks', 5); exec DBMS_SPM.configure('space_budget_percent', 5); Second parameter as far as I know only gives warning messages in alert log, but does not reduce spac... 26 Jun 2010 15:12
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last