First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
database management software ( DBSmart)
Smart Datasys INC Dear Sir/Madam, We are software development and database management company based in USA and having branch in Pune (India) We Launch database Management Software(DBSmart) FREE DOWNLOAD DBSmrt http://www.smartdatasys.com/download/dbsmarttrial.html DBSmart - One tool does it all. Datab... 28 Jul 2010 06:21
Oracle system table
Hi, I am working on oracle database which has a few tables that do not have any primary keys. Unfortunately, I cannot modify the table designs. I need to find out the fields in the table that make the record unique. I am not very familiar with Oracle and its system tables, but am pretty sure I should be able... 2 Aug 2010 08:07
QA Lead, Portland OR
Title: QA Lead Location: Portland OR Duration: 6 months Job Description: QA Lead should be a strong expertise in QA processes, Requirements Traceability processes, Test Planning and Execution, Automation Test experience. At least 10+ years in various QA roles, leading t... 27 Jul 2010 17:15
Business Analyst,Portland OR
Title: Business Analyst Location: Portland OR Duration: 6 months Job Description: Business Analyst with strong expertise in gathering requirements, creating wireframes or mockups, process flows, user journeys, sequence diagrams and strong UML background. Additionally th... 27 Jul 2010 15:02
Oracle on Android
Google's new open source OS for cell phones is all the rage. When will Oracle support it for its databases? Will RAC be supported? I would love to cluster 3 Nextel phones over a 128MB USB stick and do Oracle RAC. How many simultaneous connections would one be able to maintain on a Nextel? -- http://mgoga... 27 Jul 2010 06:13
temporary tables
I have access to a database as read-only (so, I cannot create tables, insert or update values etc)... But I need to search a col with type LONG and since this is not a possibility to search it in a when clause, they suggested I try to convert it to CLOB first. Is there a way that I create a "temporary table" (ex wo... 26 Jul 2010 18:15
Incompetent Oracle Support
They used to be good, not any longer. I have a SR opened because of node eviction, the SR is level 2, nobody is responding for days. I called in on Tuesday, they opened a new SR, despite my strong objections, and nobody is working on it. One would think that for 22% of otherwise expensive licenses per year, the... 30 Jul 2010 15:11
External Table Question
Is there an error in this definition? I cannot find it with the error message below: CREATE TABLE MESSAGES_EXT ( MESSAGE_ID VARCHAR2(10), SEC_ID VARCHAR2(10), VARIABLES VARCHAR2(500), NAME VARCHAR2(500), BODY CLOB, CREATED VARCHAR2(100), ... 30 Jul 2010 19:39
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get ... 22 Jul 2010 09:11
what is the maximum size stored in a column
Hi, I am Hemanth Kumar. I am new to using Oracle. I was just anxious to know what would be the maximum size of info that can be stored in an oracle column. Can someone please suggest me on this how to retrieve it..?? Thanks in advance ! --Hemanth ... 23 Jul 2010 09:09
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13