First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
WORK WITH INTERNET ONLINE JOBS - EARN $19,000 MONTHLY
WORK WITH INTERNET ONLINE JOBS - EARN $19,000 MONTHLY Start Earning At - http://earn-200dollar-perday.weebly.com/ ... 16 Jul 2010 01:14
dblink no listener - normal connection works
> but now even when I change it back (the service name) to TEST and try to create dblink using 'TEST' it's not working. correction to the above, replacing OXO with TEST in tnsnames.ora and in dblink creation works. I don't understand now why OXO as tnsname is not working returning no listener. tha... 16 Jul 2010 07:42
Can RMAN backup to two different directories while using one channel?
HP-UX 11.11, 9.2.0.8, no ASM, 2TB database Is it possible for RMAN to backup to two different directories while using only one parallel channel, ie to use the following setting for two different directories? CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK PARALLELISM 1; The reason I need to do this is because our database is big... 13 Jul 2010 03:15
So who is going to Open World 2010?
I missed out the last 2 years but I am going this year. Staying close to the action at the Parc 55. Wondering if we will be seeing first patchset for 11.2 just about Septemberish? Aerosmith would have probably been good last year but Black Eyed Peas are heading up the appreciation event. Are any of the cdo... 19 Jul 2010 15:44
The SELECT I've been waiting for years...
CARLOS(a)XE.localhost> SELECT COUNTRY AS CHAMPION 2 FROM FIFA_WORLD_CUP_2010 3 WHERE FINAL_RANK=1; CHAMPION -------- SPAIN Cheers. Carlos. Sorry Sybrand... ;-) ... 13 Jul 2010 10:51
Best way to validate cold datafiles
9.2.0.8 on HP-UX I'm moving 2TB of data files across onto a new RAID box with the exact same symlinked directories. What is the best method of checking the files for any corruptions? I'm currently using cksum and dbv but this is probably over kill. Would dbv be ok since it is much faster? ... 12 Jul 2010 09:34
Why does an invalid trigger in one schema stop processing in another?
So, yesterday I saw something disturbing in the log of one of our processes. We have a process that writes to data in schema A but it's log was complaining about an invalid trigger in schema B where there is no relationship defined that should create any dependency b/w these two schemas A and B. Why is it that w... 11 Jul 2010 14:50
instructor solution manual for Introduction to Probability 2nd Ed by Bertsekas and Tsitsiklis
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
Cheap ny caps ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist for v$session.
Hi all, Not as dramatic as the subject heading suggests fortunately! I have a function within a shell script 'kill_session' (below) which queries the v$session table. However, when I run the script I get this error message: Connected. select 'ALTER SYSTEM KILL SESSION '''||sid||','||serial#||''';' from v w... 8 Jul 2010 19:12