First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
Task Bar
A friend of mine somehow lost the task bar that has the NEW button for sending out e-mails in Outlook. How do I get that back. ... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
send/receive error message: outlook data file cannot be accessed
After many problems with my pc, I had to reformat my harddrive. i reinstalled Office 2010 Beta and now I can't send or receive email. it worked for the first hour or so, but now I get the error message. I researched on these forums for solutions and found some suggestions (delete all data and .pst files, etc... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
Mailto not working in IE8, XP Sp3, Outlook 2007
I have a client with Xp Sp3, IE8, Office 2007. When he clicks and email link on a page or uses the send to menu command nothing happens. In Firefox it works. I see in file types 2 url:mailto listsings an dthey have the correct parameters set in both for Outlook 2007? How can I remove one of them and will that p... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
send and receive in two columns format
How can the two columne format be locked so when it is received it will appear in two columnes insted of full page? ... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
Remov the header and footer on mail HTML created with Outlook 2003
Hello, it is possible will not print the header and footer on mail HTML created with Outlook 2003? I removed text in IE7/Page setup but the email still print the header and footer. Thank you Luigi ... 23 Apr 2010 05:33
How to refresh name of email account used after name change
I use multiple email accounts. I received my emails in my inbox then decided to change the name of the account. All emails received from that point on have the new name account but all emails downloaded prior to the name change are still labelled with the old name. Is there any way to refresh the name on the... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Selecting multiple messages
I am unable to use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple files in Outlook. This also affects selecting files in My Computer, but I can use the keys to select areas and non adjacent areas in Word and Excel. Any suggestions on how to overcome this please? ... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Why do I have to read and type curvy numbers before sending emails
I have an msn email and one day I suddenly was required to read a box of distorted numbers and letters and type them before being allowed to send my email. Can I disable that? It's so spam can't be sent from our computer, but it is a home computer and I have yet to send any spam. ... 23 Apr 2010 06:36
Outlook 2007 not saving changes to messages
I was previously running Outlook on an XP deskptop, but have been recently upgraded to a laptop with Vista. Since then, whenever I edit a message (body, subject, or attachment) and then save (or close allow for Oulook to prompt me), the save typically does not "stick." I'll click "yes," but when I open the mess... 23 Apr 2010 01:23
Can I merge old e-mail with new?
I have changed ISP from Roadrunner.com to Windstream.net. I would like to keep my Roadrunner E-mail due to the personal folders that exist. Is there a way to transfer or merge the old account with the Windstream e-mail? ... 23 Apr 2010 01:23