First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
OOO Assistant and "Inside My Organization"
In one of our exchange 2007 implementations we restrict the GAL display for each user to a subset of the overall GAL for the Exchange Organization. (Damn, it is hard to spell that with a 'z'!) When a user sets up an out of office response to people "Inside My Organisation", it would be great if it only sent that m... 23 Apr 2010 00:16
Outlook keeps getting repeated old messages,,,,
Cannot stop them, what is the reason for this? ... 22 Apr 2010 21:59
How does one hide the Personal Folders section in Outlook 2007
Hello, I would like to hide the display of Personal Folders listed in the left column when signing on to Outlook. I am using IMAP and therefore have a different folders list below Personal Folders. I would like to save drafts and sent emails in the section under the IMAP Folders, however, when I open up Ou... 23 Apr 2010 03:28
HUGE Text Outlook 2003
Sometimes when I receive mail replies in Outlook, parts of the original message are in huge 100 point text size. The recipients tell me the messages are received that way. It's unprofessional, to say the least. -- AJH ... 23 Apr 2010 18:12
Outlook Connector is not letting me create accounts
In my Outlook 2003, Outlook Connector is not doing anything when I click on "Add A New Account" from the top menu. Moreover, when I take a look at the add-ins in TOOLS/OPTIONS/OTHER/ADVANCED OPTIONS, Outlook Connector isn't there, even though it is installed in the computer. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalli... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
Mails Combined
HI, I mistakenly delete all mails from Inbox and then found them on the deleted Items and selected all and ask to move folders back to Inbox. the problem is all mails were combined into one email and moved back in to Inbox as a single email. How do i go back to the original version. How do i uncombined all the... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
Outlook 2003 - IE 8
Hello -- I have a user that recently upgraded to IE 8. She is running Office 2003 SP3. Since the upgrade, everytime she goes to her calendar to create an appt, she encounters the message that Internet Explorer cannot download unspecified error. How can this be fixed? Thank you in advance... memac ... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
rebuilding large index
I have about 46 GB of archived email in PST files that need to be indexed (psts were corrupted, now repaired). It's taking forever and in the meantime, the indexing of anything new I send/receive is also delayed, making my searches of items sent in the last couple of days useless. Is there any way to tell Out... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
Outlook association with Internet Explorer
I have Office 2007 with Outlook. When a web site is sent in an email it does not associate with IE. It asks if I want to go to the internet to find a prgram to open the site or use your other programs. I choose the latter and I click on IE and it opens. How do I rectify this? Note: this was not happening until... 22 Apr 2010 19:45
Outlook deletes IMAP messages on IP server
I am using Outlook 2007 as my email application. One of my email accounts is through an IMAP server. Until recently, messages I deleted locally would show with a strike-through on the IMAP server until I did a purge through Outlook. Now, however, whenever I delete locally it also deletes the email on the remo... 27 Apr 2010 13:21