First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
pdf dOCUMENT
Can outlook preview PDF without opning it? ... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
The data file was not closed down properly
I am running Office 2007 and recently upgraded to Windows 7. Ever since I have upgraded (I think) I am getting the error 'The data file was not closed properly. Checking for problems'. This eventually resolves itself. I know that I have closed it down correctly. Any suggestions? I have checked the Add-Ins... 25 Apr 2010 22:18
APPROPRIATE PERMISSION ERROR MSSG RECEIVING MAIL
I get a message stating "you do not have appropriate permission to perform this operation". I can send messages OK. I tried everything under the sun for four days to resolve this issue. No help anywhere. I use Vista Ultimate OS I am the administrator and sole user. I checked all security settings to al... 23 Apr 2010 18:11
size of contents in emails shrinks
If I get an email from a company and click on the page the size of page on the screen is only half size instead of the full screen size like it was on my old computer. It doesn't happen on all emails. ... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
how can I open attachments with several pages to read and print
I had a situation last Fall where my Outlook preferences changed, it's now becoming annoying. Before I could open attachments with several pages, review them by page and print as needed. Suddenly every attachment activates my CS2 program, this change now causes me to read each page separately by going back an... 23 Apr 2010 18:12
Need advice on how to track mileage via Outlook Tasks
I was hoping to be able to use Outlook Tasks as way to track mileage. I'd love to be able to run a report across a date range a pull up a detailed or summarized list of the amounts of mileage used. Is that possible? ... 26 Apr 2010 03:42
Outlook 2007 will not open -Error Message -- Connection Unavailabl
-- Ken -- I am trying to load Outlook 2007 into my machine -- First Time. No prior versions exist on the machine. During the Configuring process I get the following error message: 'The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.' What am ... 23 Apr 2010 16:11
Error Message - "Operation Cancelled due to restrictions......"
Since installing the most recent Microsoft update I am getting the following error message on my home computer from Microsoft Office Outlook when I attempt to open a website that was sent to me in email message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restictions in effect on this computer. Please contact y... 23 Apr 2010 15:00