First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129
Using an html signature
My partner has started a new job and has been emailed an html file of the email signature she should use. Consulting emails from other employees of the company, I see that this consists of a logo and personal information at the TOP of the email, with a standard disclaimer appearing BELOW the body text. I've ope... 21 Apr 2010 11:33
Outlook 2007 spacing
Last evening a support tech helped create a new stationary file. Now when I create a new eMail message the typed text looks double spaced. How to I correct this? ... 21 Apr 2010 09:29
Consolidating .PST files
My goal to consolidate several .PST files so that the Folder List in my Outlook Navigation Pane is less messy (there are too many folders), but I want to ensure that I am saving ALL emails (which I believe are saved by just dragging and dropping from one .PST folder to another .PST folder - please confirm) and ... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
outlook 2002
I am getting emails with links but I can't open them. I am getting a notice that the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.... Pls help !! ... 21 Apr 2010 09:29
Microsoft 7 Outlook crashed now is says is cannot open.
Microsoft 7 Outlook crashed now it can't open the Outlook window. Tried repair, PST file is not corrupted, tried registry diagnostics, triad Microsoft diagnostics. ... 21 Apr 2010 03:16
User has Office 2007 and GoToMyPC Pro and cannot print locallyfrom Outlook
Richard Hein wrote: He can copy and paste the information into Word and then print, but he gets an error whenever he tries to print locally. He has had to go onto his remote computer, pull up outlook and then it will print to his local printer. Is the [local] default printer set correctly? Can he p... 20 Apr 2010 23:01
How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? ... 21 Apr 2010 10:31
why arent my messages sending?? they go to outbox??
why arent my messages sending?? they go to outbox?? can any one give me some ideas please? ... 21 Apr 2010 00:07
Outlook closing
Outlook 2007 closing without warning, no errors, no alert, nothing. I can't make it close. Just bouncing between programs and it disappears. It used to work great on broadband cable. We had to switch to DSL for 45 days until we get cable into the new building. That's when it all started. Another quirk, in the... 20 Apr 2010 19:42
Alternative to Lookout? (3rd Party Saerch Utility)
Just downloaded and installed Lookeen at http://www.Lookeen.com and it's nice.. Looks and acts a lot like Lookout. The trial is free and then there's a cost - I have not investigated that cost yet. -Mike "Dave" wrote: Hi there, I upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 about a month ago. When I ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34