First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
My solution
Hey LL There are quite a lot of solutions to this problem, most of them are not working for me. I would recommend installing a third-party-search-tool otherwise you will have always problems with the search in Outlook. Lookeen is working perfectly for me, no problems till now and I use it since quite a long time. ... 19 Apr 2010 05:21
Microsoft Exchange Server
I am using Outlook 2003 for my emails from microsoft exchange server. A few days back I neede to reinstall my windows. Everything with the installation and configuration goes fine at my outlook 2003 but I am unable to get back all of my inbox and Sent items from my microsoft exchange server. I can see some of the it... 19 Apr 2010 04:19
I can't follow links from my e-mail, what gives?
I get a message of "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator." This message appears when ever I try to open a link off of an e-mail message. Any ideas? Thanx D3 ... 19 Apr 2010 03:17
OE to Outlook 2003
Hi everyone! I don't need newsgroups anymore...so....I am changing from using OE to Outlook. After importing all of my personal folders, etc. from OE I want to get rid of OE Identities that are taking up over 5GB of space on my drive. How do I do this? Can I just delete them or is there a process that I need to... 18 Apr 2010 23:03
can i recover my emails from a pc backup?
I was getting a hard drive error message so I immediately made a full pc backup onto an external drive using vistas backup and restore. Now I have my new hard drive and when i open the backed up files I get one folder and inside is over 700 zipped files with file paths to all my documents from my old hard drive. So I m... 19 Apr 2010 15:44
outlook connector offline file (.ost) location
Has Microsoft STILL not changed this? Today is 4/18/2010 and i'm in that very same bind. Unfortunately, it is with a full blow workstation i chose to partition the OS hard drive small (60 gigs) to avoid fragmentation of the OS partition. Well, ITS FULL due to Outlook Connector. Since I cannot archive my PST (OS... 18 Apr 2010 20:51
Microsoft Outlook and Novell GroupWise
I am in my third week working at a new agency. I have been using Outlook for years. My new agency is still using Novell GroupWise. I also use Franklin Covey's PlanPlus for Outlook. PlanPlus will not work without having Outlook installed. Is it possible to install Outlook and run it in the background in order ... 18 Apr 2010 19:45
The connection to the server has failed. ... emails not sending.
Hi, My granparents recently got a laptop and set up their Outlook Express. Up until recently they were able to send and receive emails, and now they can only receive. The following message appears when they try to send an email .. The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: ... 18 Apr 2010 18:38
Not receiving emails from contact form on my website
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone has experienced my problem and if anyone has a possible resolution for me. Since I set up my new website in 07/09 I received emails no problem. Just two weeks ago I stopped receiving emails from my contact form on my website. My hosting company tested everything and said the site is... 18 Apr 2010 16:25
why do I get sending message 2 of 2 when I only sent 1 email
When I send an e-mail, the status says sending 1 of 2 , sending 2 of 2. I only sent one e-mail. What was the second one for? There are no attachments, CCs or BCCs. ... 18 Apr 2010 15:18