First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
aol problems with outlook
I have 2 AOL email accounts but only set-up one of those using Outlook. However the other AOL account that I did NOT set-up with Outlook no longer has any of my emails that were in my InBox. They disappeared? How do I get them back and why did they go away? Has anyone had this problem ? Thank you ... 16 Apr 2010 04:02
How to access outlook email at work from home
Is it possible to access work accout from outlook from home computer with two users ... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
MS Office Pro 2007 - Outlook will not send or receive...
After some Micro Soft Updates were applied I rebooted as requested. Opened Outlook and got the following message >> Task 'nkqx57a(a)hotmail.com: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server cannot be found.' I did all the trouble shooting and recreated new profiles...still the ... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
outlook calendar catagory question
I'm wondering if it is a local only or if it can be a networked feature. Here is the issue on my pc I run outlook 2007. I use the catagory feature in the calendar to have certain color /catagories for the various project/jobs with the name of the projects attached to a certain color. It works fine on my pc but ... 16 Apr 2010 05:06
missing contacts after inport from outlook 2002
I am trying to import my contacts, Outlook is asking me to run set-up - select add/remove features/ change teh feature to run from my computer or run from cd???help -- cowgirl "cpudoc" wrote: After inporting into outlook 2003 from outlook 2002 missing mail from inbox, but folders and contents came ... 17 Apr 2010 08:36
Combining Threads of Conversations
Is there a way (other than manually) to take several emails and put each response into one email in order of date/time? I sent out an email to 4 people. 1 person did not respond. 1 person resonded to "all". The other two only responded to me. In order to return all the questions and answers back out to eve... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
How do I move Start Button and icons from the top of the screen t
My Start Button and launching icons which were at the bottom of the screen now appear on top. I can't drag the blue bar on top down. How can I restore my original arrangement of my screen?I have a WINDOWS XP Professional desktop computer. ... 15 Apr 2010 19:15
Disabling a "CONTENT ADVISOR" prompt
I just started getting a CONTENT ADVISOR prompt appearing when I open up a website, or Outlook email inbox, etc. It asks for the Supervisor's password -- as if I put in a password to this Advisor site, and won't let me proceed without typing in the correct password. Since I've never activated this securit... 15 Apr 2010 18:07
how keep outlook window open
When I click Send on an email, the Outlook window disappears. I have to go to the mirage icon in the tray to click on to restore the window. How can I have the default set so that when I click an email to send, the Outlook window does not disappear beneath other open windows. I am running Windows 7. Thanks ... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
Does message recall work when recipient logs onto Microsoft
If I want to recall an e-mail message and the recipient is in a different time zone and not logged on when I inititate the recall, does the recall remain in effect and still remove the message once the recipient opens his Microsoft Outlook application? ... 15 Apr 2010 23:41