First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
My PC is sending junk emails
for the past 2 weeks each time I load Outlook, I have up to 10 emails saying they could not be delivered, plus a friend said he has received emails from me that are junk, but I have not sent emails to those people for quite some time. I have run antivirus software but appears to have no effect. Please help I do... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Where is the Hometab?
I just like to know where is the Hometab in Office Outlook 2007? Would like to change my fonts. Hope someone knows. ... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Filing email to a centralized location
Hi Guys, I have recently been asked to develop a filing system for my company (it is relatively small, old and terminally afraid on none-paper documents). I have had no problems setting up a centralized filing system for electronic documents, but am completely stumped at setting up a centralised filing syste... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
Save account settings in Outlook 2007
How can I save my various email account settings for use on a new PC, rather than having to input everything again? I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista. Many thanks. ... 14 Apr 2010 05:31
Moving forwarded messages using rules
Apologies if this question has been asked before but I am new to Outlook and I am struggling a bit. I have my own email address at my new company but they also want me to receive email requests via their website form. The emailed forms come in to an account called helpus@... and are then forwarded on to all empl... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Backup tool acting up
My backup tool (Outlook 2003, Windows XP Home SP3) is programmed to perform a daily backup of (a) Personal Folders (outlook backup.pst) and (b) Archives (archive backup.pst). And it has been doing so for years without a problem. However, as of late, and without any software/hardware changes in my PC, when I cl... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
When replying, I press send and get an error message.
When I am replying to an email. I press send and I get an error message that says it could not be sent. object missing. How do i fix thins so I can send messages out of outlook? I would appreciate help! :) -- Trisha ... 14 Apr 2010 00:03
compatible between outlook 2007 and lotus note
We are using outlook 2007, when we recevied some reply mail from our client(who using lotus note), sometime the mail content had missing, but we tried use another mail client such as window mail and outlook 2003, the content can fully show, how to solve this problem,Thanks! ... 18 Apr 2010 23:03
error message says only an administrator can remove the add-in
WHEN I GO INTO THE TRUST AREA TO REMOVE AN ADD-IN IT SAYS THAT ONLY THE ADMINISTRATOR CAN CONNECT OR DISCONNECT BUT I AM THE ONLY USER ON THIS LAPTOP COMPUTER. ANY IDEAS PLEASE? ... 13 Apr 2010 22:56
outlook 2007 will not open.do i need to uninstall and reinstall?
outlook did not close properly when my computer shut itself off. next time i wanted outlook, it did not open. Message "cannot start microsoft office outlook.cannot open the outlook window" what do i do?? ... 14 Apr 2010 13:20