First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159
Outlook 2007 Stability
I use Windows XP Home with SP3 Intel Pentium 1.73 GHz & 2 RAM memory on my laptop with Outlook 2007. My problem is that Outlook continually crashes while I am deleting emails. Sometimes it will let me go through 50 messages, other times only 1 before it crashes, readies to restart and asks to send message to Outlook ... 9 Apr 2010 14:32
using rule creates multiple entries. How can I stop this?
I'm going to give you the details of this so maybe someone can just tell me how to correct or whether it can be corrected. I've tried creating different rules, rules with exceptions, multiple rules with multiple exceptions, all I can think. Here is the scenario. Although I'm using Lisa as an example, this pr... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Cannot view birthdays or holidays on my calendar
I just moved all my contacts, etc. to a new computer and can no longer view any birthdays, etc. or holidays on any of my calendars. Is there some option I need to turn on?? I compared the setting of my old computer to my new one and cannot see any difference. Thanks. ... 9 Apr 2010 13:25
How do I acces my sent mail in outlook?
How do I acces my sent mail in outlook? ... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Auto-check for attachments?
Is it possible to set Outlook to automatically check for attachments if the word "attached" appears in the email I'm sending? AOL has this function and would love to use in Outlook as well. Thanks. ... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Outlook Express
Does Outlook Express still exist? In the future I'd like to buy Office Home and Student 2010 (because I can install it on 3 machines) but it doesn't include Outlook. If Express no longer exists, are there any recommendations for a mail handling program? Thanks. ... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
unable to open excel attachments using outlook
Sometimes I am unable to open Excel spreadsheet attachments. I am using server 2008. error states: Microsoft excel previewer. cannot create file. right click folder you want to create file in, then click properties on shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder. Can anyone help me in this matter. ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter
What does this error message in 2003 Outllook mean: It is illegal to call out while inside a message filter? -- SherylAnne ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
Outlook 2007 Ignoring Mail Format Configured for Contact
I posted this question in microsoft.public.office.misc before I find this group... So I am posting again. I need to send emails to a particular internet email address (i.e., not in exchange) in Plain Text. I attempted to configure this in the following ways: Attempt 1: 1) Open Contact window 2) Double click... 9 Apr 2010 03:27
Old emails previously filed into subfolders going to Junk Email
We're on Exchange 2007, and most of the clients run Windows XP with Office 2003. So far this has been running fine. Though recently we've updated some of the clients to Office 2007, these clients are now finding that sometimes emails they've previously open, then filed into subfolders, now appear in their Junk ... 9 Apr 2010 03:27