First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
Why aren't recipients receiving my emails?
I work from home and since getting MS 7 people in the office are only getting some of my emails. Please help. ... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
forgot the attachment again
If in an email you reference an attachment, does outlook have a way of alerting you when you attempt to send it out without the attachment? ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
Outlook 2003 backup
have installed this repeatedly over the years as I upgrade computers but not once since I've had Vista nor win 7 have I been able to access the files. Not in my C drive, flash drive nor external backup. What's the point in backing up files if they are inaccessable ? The error message states something to the ef... 9 Apr 2010 17:53
Outlook 2003 Windows 7 problems
Outlook 2003 worked great with Windows XP pro Now that I have Windows 7 it keeps not responding after a few minutes If I close Outlook before it hangs, come back later and open it - it works fine. However, like all of you, I open it for the day when I am working. With Windows 7 it keeps hanging and not resp... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Problems retrieving mail with Outlook connector
I installed Outlook 2010 and Outlook connector and having problems retrieving mail, mainly it gives an error for my MSN account. (error 0x8004102A error with send/receive). When I use Outlook 2010 without Outlook connector it works perfect and I used the same configuration in Outlook 2007 without any problems. ... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
We are interested in setting up a private email group at work that receives semi-confidential information. Is there a way to make the emails that these users will receive unable to be forwarded to people outside of the group? Make private, or somehow else prevent the information from getting outside of the app... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
Outlook Reminder Retrieval?
Is there a way that I can retrieve a bunch of reminders that have been dismissed? I don't need the actual items (messages, calendar items, etc.) - just the actual reminders themselves. Are they in a file that I can retrieve? Thank you in advance. ... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
Archiving
My Outlook 2007 email folder is huge so I am looking to archive some old files but Outlook has me scared to death that it is going to permanently delete my files or hide them in some sort of Twilight Zone where they will never be seen again. I have read in many forums about the difficulty working with the Outl... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
Forwarding a Message Sends Duplicate to Sender?
Re: Outlook 2007 using MAPI accounts When forwarding an email a copy is received in the sender's inbox even though they are not included as a recipient. What might cause this problem? ... 9 Apr 2010 15:39