First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
Outlook without BCM
I purchased Office Standard 2007. Came with Outlook but no BCM. I want BCM. What's the best/cheapest way to get Outlook 2007 with BCM. Is there an upgrade path from Office Standard 2007 to Office Pro 2007? ... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
Pasting into Outlook 2003 produces blue question mark
I have a couple of users with a strange issue I've never seen before. When they copy and paste text from an email or the Internet into a new email message, a picture of the blue Help question mark appears. Using Outlook 2003 with SP3 and all other relevant updates. The "use MS Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail me... 8 Apr 2010 15:12
quick question about imap accounts and data backup
I'm using Outlook 07 and I've loaded my imap account and then backed up all my subfolders to my outlook personal folder. Is there any way to keep the subfolders in sync with each other or will I just have to copy info over every time I make a change to the imap account folders? ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
outlook 2003 ost file size limitation
Hello all, One of my users outlook 2003 ost file will not exceed 2GB. On my exchange 2003 server I have his limit set to 2.5GB but he always get warned before he reaches the 2GB mark to clean up his mailbox. How can I fix this? Thanks, Eddie ... 8 Apr 2010 14:03
Access to external Outlook Calendar
Is there a way to access someones outlook calendar that is not on your exchange server? We need to access an outside contractors outlook calendar and they are not on our exchange server. ... 8 Apr 2010 11:06
4294967015 phantom unread emails
Outlook 2007 tells me there all there, but crashes when I try to see them. They all seem to be Microsoft at Home or Microsoft at Work, which means I have just been seriously spammed by Microsoft. When I go near them... to mark then read, or delete them, Outlook crashes btw, did anyone think about roaming ... 12 Apr 2010 07:01
How do I get yes, no or maybe buttons on an email?
I'm trying to send out an invite to people, but not an appt or meeting. I would like a standard email to have a YES, NO & MAYBE button at the top so they can respond to let me know if they're interested. How do I go about doing this in Outlook 2003? I've seen it before, just don't know how to do it. ... 8 Apr 2010 09:30
Flagged sent emails do not appear in reminders window when due
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003. If I flag an email in my inbox with a reminder to read it at a later time, the email comes up in my reminders window when due. If I do the same thing for an email I have sent, however, the sent email does not come up in my reminders window when due for follow up. Can anyone... 8 Apr 2010 08:23
Sync personal agenda with shared agenda
Dear all, I combine two jobs, ICT-support and webmaster. In the organisation I have a personal e-mailaddress firstname.name(a)organisation.com, which I use for general e-mail and contact with colleagues and I have a different e-mailaddress for webmaster related e-mails webmaster(a)organisation.com. For helpdesk ... 8 Apr 2010 06:10
"exceeding max decompress layer limit" problem
I'm using MS outlook 2003, by IMAP/SMTP, to access my mailbox in a non-Microsoft mail server located outside my office (in a datacentre). Found that when I opened the mail, the mail contents only showed "Your mail (my pc's internal ip):3511->(mail server's public ip):143 is dropped for exceeding max decompress ... 8 Apr 2010 02:55