First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
Can't accept a task in Outlook 2007 - error message
I keep getting an error message when I try to accept a task sent to me in outlook 2007. The pop up message says: "The task cannot be sent. It may be an attachment of another message" Has anyone seen this before or know how to fix it so that I can accept a task? I can accept calendar dates and such, but not ... 6 Apr 2010 02:06
Determine When Out of Office is Enabled
Unique request. Exchange 2007 Server 2008 SP2 Outlook 2007 Windows XP SP3 Does anyone out there know if there is a way to determine if a user enabled Out of Office on a particular date in the past? Does Exchange or Outlook log this information? ... 6 Apr 2010 06:24
I can't run My outlook 2007 as its capacity is exceeded. How can .
My outlook 2007 has exceeded is maximum capacity two days ago and since then I can't run it since I am always getting a system comment saying that I need to empty folders to have it back - which I did inquite a large number os them. Now I would like to know how can I overcome this situation since, as I said, I... 6 Apr 2010 02:06
Outlook 2003
I have Outlook 2003 installed on my computer. Can someone tell me the name of its " EXE " file is and the location of it? I can only locate a shortcut which does open the application, but I need to know what the " EXE " file name actually is. Thanks in advance for your help. ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Two copies of every incoming email. Any ideas why?
In Microsoft Outlook I am getting two copies of every incoming email. This has been happening for about a week and seems to co-incide with a time when I downloaded Firefox Thunderbird. I ahev now inistalled that program. Outlook Express is on my computer also but is not in use. How do I stop getting two emai... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
Outlook 2007 very slow - Multiple "Archive" selections in File Men
When I start Outlook 2007, it takes a long time to start. Once it has started, there are multiple Archive selections in the File Menu. What is causing this and how do I stop it from happening? I have tried Menu Bar Reset without any joy. Here is my Jing Screenshot of the File Menu. http://screencast.com/t/YjA4NW... 6 Apr 2010 08:35
Outbox
I can't seem to delete an outgoing message that is too large. When I try it says it is already sending. When it stops trying and gives an error message it still won't let me delete. How do I get it out of my Outbox? ... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
How can I print a sent email with all BCC recipients showing?
I don't understand why it is, if you are the sender. I have to have it for legal reasons. Otherwise, I have to fax or send individual emails to each person and print for legal verification that I have performed my due diligence. ***If it were a Microsoft issue and they needed this, it would have been fixed... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
Outlook not send/receiving when .pst over 800mb
In my old Exchange/Outlook 2003 environment, I had this problem with one mailbox that would start to get strange when the .pst got over 800mb. This mailbox uses only POP3/SMTP. The problem is that when you do a S/R, it gives you an error indicating Outlook can't find either server. The problem is continuing ... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
Export outlook data
Export outlook body data to excel I have been looking for a macro which will extract data from the currently highlighted email in outlook and append it to a specified worksheet in an Excel workbook. If the incoming body contains Name: Joe Bloggs Age:32 then the macro should send the data to the next em... 5 Apr 2010 16:08